Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

TB Patients Get In Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TB Patients Get In Here (524 Views)

Breakthrough Action Nigeria Gives Hope To TB Patients In Anambra / Undergoing Cancer Treatment/Providing Support For Cancer Patients? Get In Here / Post Tb Patients Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Patients Get In Here by Pelon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
; sad
Re: TB Patients Get In Here by Owaincouncil: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
What are the symptoms and how can one be treated for it.
Also, from your experience, what and what should the patience avoid
Re: TB Patients Get In Here by RemedyLab: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
For TB, I Found This To Be Helpful~> http://naturalremedylab.com/tb-tuberculosis/
Re: TB Patients Get In Here by Pelon(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Owaincouncil:
What are the symptoms and how can one be treated for it.
Also, from your experience, what and what should the patience avoid
The most common symptoms of TB are people may experience:
Pain areas: in the chest
Pain circumstances: can occur while breathing
Cough: can be chronic or with blood
Whole body: chills, fatigue, fever, loss of appetite, malaise, or night sweats
Also common: severe unintentional weight loss, loss of muscle, phlegm, shortness of breath, or swollen lymph nodes.
During treatment the patient must make sure they use their drugs daily in order to avoid a drug resistant TB. Patient must also avoid smoking,using of this herbal concotion รจ.g agbo jedi and co. And also must avoid drinking of strong alcohol.
Patient should endeavor to be in a well ventilated area and should also go around with clean handkerchief everyday.

1 Like

Re: TB Patients Get In Here by MichaelGabrielz: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
@Pelon plz I need to get some info from you... Cough Related. 07055067627 just sms me n I will call you
Re: TB Patients Get In Here by Pelon(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
MichaelGabrielz:
@Pelon plz I need to get some info from you... Cough Related. 07055067627 just sms me n I will call you
Hi, Just seeing your mention! You can reach me on zero eight zero three eight six five zero two three four via WhatsApp and Call....waiting to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Conceive With Ease, Buy Pregnitude / The Healing Power Of Banana / Mucus In Stool: New Causes, Symptoms, And New Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.