Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos (580 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Unclad Corpse Discovered At A Refuse Site In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by orjisblog(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Photos: Photos Of A New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (Graphic photos)

As posted by Micheal Tochukwu

"This child was dumped at a place where dirt is being dropped at Akwakuma girls sec school second gate on Wednesday /Thursday night, this is baby was given birth to by a woman and she had the mind to throw it away.... May she never have a child in her life, may she be never find peace in life......... The girl that did this don't deserve to be called a woman"

What a wicked world!!

CC. Lalasticlala

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/08/10/photos-of-a-new-born-baby-found-in-a-refuse-dump-in-owerri-graphic-photos-2/

Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by iHart(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmm,

I think our society should start a campaign to encourage those with unplanned pregnancy to keep the baby and if they don't want it, they put him up for adoption. We need serious and intense awareness.
I suspect that the person that did this may be from either IMSU, ALVAN, NEKEDE, or FUTO.
Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
owerri girls has done it again oooooooooooooooooooooo. woowa shocked
Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
sapeleboi:
owerri girls has done it again oooooooooooooooooooooo. woowa shocked
I've been in Lagos for so many years now and I can't count the number of abandoned foetus I've come across. Just yesterday I wanted to use a toilet in a cafeteria around Ilasa Mushin when I saw a floating foetus inside the ceramic. A day before , a Yoruba woman abandoned her baby in front of my gate. I instantly alerted the police before they termed me a kidnapper..
Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
pls I think they should a seminar for this youth dis days
ChiefAzubuike:

I've been in Lagos for so many years now and I can't count the number of abandoned foetus I've come across. Just yesterday I wanted to use a toilet in a cafeteria around Ilasa Mushin when I saw a floating foetus inside the ceramic. A day before , a Yoruba woman abandoned her baby in front of my gate. I instantly alerted the police before they termed me a kidnapper..
Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
No Igbo blood will ever do this.
They should investigate well. It must be one of those women from the skull mining region that came to Owerri to carry out this inhumane act. This is their area of specialty. Teenage pregnancy, abortion, skull mining, ritualism, theft, scam, dark magic. Anything evil you can think about. They are experts at it all.

One other tribe that are this wicked and heartless also comes to mind but i will North mention their name. They know themselves. They are the proper definition of anything evil and dark in this world. I repeat i will North mention their name.
Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by HoodBillionaire: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
i stopped cumin inside my gal pusssy
nt ready now
Re: New Born Baby Found In A Refuse Dump In Owerri - (graphic Photos by eddieguru(m): 1:51am On Aug 11, 2018
just one condom could have stop this...hmmm... cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Rapes His Housemaid In Benue And This Happened... / Kaduna Crisis Pls Be Careful / Woman Kills Self, Husband And Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.