Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Urgent Decision - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Decision (879 Views)

MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision / Help!!! I Need Information On NSIA Annual Pay To Make A Critical Decision / Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Decision by eazyfocus: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
A graduate, got job with Federal ministry of affairs but they employ me with my National Diploma in Abuja and place me on level 06 and salary between 30-34k. Note: I have to rent house, pay my transport, eat, save. please should i take up the offer?
Re: Urgent Decision by StarUp: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
eazyfocus:
A graduate, got job with Federal ministry of affairs but they employ me with my National Diploma in Abuja and place me on level 06 and salary between 30-34k. Note: I have to rent house, pay my transport, eat, save. please should i take up the offer?

First of all make enquiry if the Federal ministry upgrades its employees when they later tender additional certificate(s), if they do, then take the job and later do the needful but if they don't, then don't bother taking the job because you can't live on that salary comfortably in Abuja except the ministry will post you to any of their offices in another state (if they have).

1 Like

Re: Urgent Decision by Growing(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2018
I am not sure you can live on that salary.

To make matters worse, it may deprive you of better opportunities.

My 2kobo.
Re: Urgent Decision by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Op, take this advice.
StarUp:

First of all make enquiry if the Federal ministry upgrades its employees when they later tender additional certificate(s), if they do, then take the job and later do the needful but if they don't, then don't bother taking the job because you can't live on that salary comfortably in Abuja except the ministry will post you to any of their offices in another state (if they have).
Re: Urgent Decision by Horlamidei(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please link me up na..
Re: Urgent Decision by mimicue(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Don’t take it , the money is too small okay , no need of thinkin. About it , Abuja is expensive especially accomodation , except you plan on renting house in kwali, Abaji, gwags e.t.c which will be far and there’s no even option for staff bus , the offer is not attractive enough and Abuja is for yourself , no family nothing . With that amount I would have a tough time and bearly have no savings to show for working
Re: Urgent Decision by murphyrichy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
I received a call from someone claiming to be you, pls wats the last two digit of your nomba. Let me confirm if u are truly the one? Thanks
eazyfocus:
I want us to talk, flash dis no, lemme call you. 0 eight 1 two 5 four 8 two 8 seven 9.
Re: Urgent Decision by Kwenty: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na wa for this our country o. 30-34k in a Federal government parastatal like that.
Well if the job won't cage you, you can manage it as a beginner while you hustle further.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Scale For Service Centre Agent (entry-level) At GIG Group? / What Is It Like To Work With Lionbridge? / ICU Nursing Vacancy At Regions Stroke And Neuroscience Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.