Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China (706 Views)

How I Made 20x ROI In 11 Days Selling A Domain Name / What Do I Invest 150k In Without Regreating? / Invest In These 5 Ridiculously Cheap Products To Become A Millionaire Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China by mekuz2014(m): 3:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Musa has been my friend since childhood, growing up together was indeed an experience.

He has had a knack for taking risks; jumping into opportunities without considering the ramifications. He had this slogan that guided his life, that “if you do it you will die, if you don’t do it you will still die”.

We have a weird symbiotic relationship, I was the intelligent one and he was the smart one, I like to read and research,and good when it comes to introducing systems to businesses. He on the other hand, has the ability to see loopholes in opportunities.

We were both doing fine in our different words, living our dreams; me working for an agro company and him working for a marketing company. We felt we had everything working out fine, no money problems therefore no worries.

It was a case of “hakuna matata”. Life couldn’t have been much better.

Until………..

The Hard Hiting Economic Recession Came.

We both lost our jobs.

It was a trying moment, because we did not plan for the new life we were about to face.

We both tried to get another job, but it looked like heaven was closed and hell wide open.

Until one day…….

While I was combing through the internet I stumbled on a post on mini importation, and my interest was aroused.

I went further to find all I could about it, and even bought some courses about it but the information I got was not satisfactory, I went on to buy so courses from some acclaimed “gurus”.

And well, like every other normal hungry person would do I rushed to start the business and failed woefully.

I called on musa to seek for his opinion, and together aftergoing through the whole blueprint, he saw as usual, a lot of loop holes in the plan. What he came up with was to later change our lives.

He said to me Emeka…..

We need to be smart about this business, how about we........

Find a way of getting cheaper price for the products.

find more reliable agents, that can get the items fast and send it on time.

find a better way of paying for the goods, instead of paying in dollars.

And then find a system of selling the goods faster and distributing the products without necessarily being part of the process.

Men! I suddenly saw the whole picture ….

I went crazy, I went nuts, I went deep, and I cracked the code...

We discovered a loophole in the system and fixed it and that’s was it. this was the game changer we've been praying for.

and then something happened......

I suddenly became scared and skeptical about the whole idea and felt it was just to good to be true. and was subjecting my thoughts to the...

Demon called procastination.

Musa being the good samaritan in this case offered to set the ball rolling.

So we contributed money and he promised to bear the cost should the plan not work. And this was how he went about it.

He discovered 3 hot related products on a social media site with a lot of engagements and comments.and imported 60 pcs all in all. One of the product was called waist body tummy sauna.

Went to aliexpress; a Chinese store and found the product. the product was sold for $10 (so I showed him a secret site where he got it for far cheaper price).

We found some procurement agents in china that had offices here in Nigeria and have an account here in Nigeria that that you can pay to (can you beat that!!).

He got the item after 7 days and delivered it to a reliable logistic company, to help him distribute the products’ to the customers.

He went on and advertised it on one the social media sites. And this was the breakdown of the result.

Break down....

As you know $1.41= N507,

which is the cost of buying an item.

By the time you add all the cost from cost price to landing price, our total cost for the item came to about N950/item.

He promoted the advert on a social media site.

started with N500/day and got 4 orders the first day, then he increased the advert budget to N1000/day and that was where the magic started.

By the 7th day he had sold the entire product for N4500/item (he made N2500 profit/ item) in 7 days.

So if you multiply 60pcs * N2500 = N150,000 pure profit (that’s a level 8 civil servant money in one month!J. The remaining balance was used to upset warehousing and logistics cost.

We were so thrilled…

We have gone ahead to share the model with few friends to see if it works for every one and out of 7 people 6 were already successful.

I then decided to put the whole blueprint on book into a 5 step easy guide for people who trully what to understand how mini-importation works and would like to venture into it.

Well, since I use this system, and I needed to keep it incredibly simple. Super simple. Like, stupid easy, ridiculously easy. I'm allergic to complexity! lol

see, it may seem you're just confused right now and you don’t know how to start?

you can start by followin simple instructions

click the link to download:

http://www.smartincomecourses.info/gift/

have a good day.

Or send "I need it" to susanresources@gmail.com

Re: How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China by cyrus2: 5:59am On Aug 11, 2018
dere is no blue print here ooh

1 Like

Re: How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China by mekuz2014(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
I am sorry. It's there but just click on this

http:///2Mw4cVg
Re: How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China by emmsana: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2018
@OP kindly check your link its invalid URL
Re: How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China by mekuz2014(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Try this link. This should work
Re: How My “aboki” Friend Made 150k In 7 Days Selling Cheap Products From China by mekuz2014(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Try this one. This should work

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Education 27/10/2018 / Free $20 For Forex Trading / Get Nigeria Export License Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.