Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) (1749 Views)

Get This Executive Office Swivel Chair For Your Home Or Office / Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 4:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Hello Great Nairalanders,

We bring to you once again another design. This time a four bedroom executive Bungalow. Mark that word executive Bungalow. It's a Bungalow that challenges a Duplex any day any time but in terms of exterior design and interior design. Trust me when I say this because I did the design.

Plan contains the following spaces:
- Visitor's waiting area with visitors toilet
- Large Sitting Room that can seat 10people minimum
- Bar of 7 people minimum
- Dinning for 6 minimum 14 people maximum
- Guest Room with toilet and Bath
- 2 Other Rooms with toilet, bath and wardrobes
- Large Masters Bedroom of 25sqm room area, large wardrobe, toilet and bath contains jacuzzi, stand alone shower, WC, Two Taps and space also in it.

Now who best can give you such plan. This will seat comfortably with car parks at a plot of 60/120fit as shown in the 3D. Now the finishing would comprises of POP, Screeding, good tiles and painting...

Please Note:
The design is not for low income client to start with.
Location and Economic Factors like inflation and prices different in location can affect budget either positively or negatively...
We can design a low budget design too for average client for less building cost as well... We are keen to delivering quality services and designs according to their budget...

Interested in having our plan. Contact Dennis3D on +2347038166370, +2348081465833 or email at Dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com we respond 24/7. Visit our profile to see more of our Designs and construction here or on our Facebook page which is active 24/7 - 365days a year on www.facebook.com/dennis3ds like page to be getting updates from new designs uploads. Share with your friends. Our Instagram handle and Official website is on the way where you can quickly upload your request with your brief of work directly.

We give quality service and construction management.
We lead, others follow...

Now get the calls coming...

Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2018
More views

Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by overdrive(m): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2018
cool
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by mexxy1(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Very lovely exterior and, details are interesting. I hope we can see all the views if you don't mind?

A few questions;
1. Assuming you site this building on a plot like you have done, where will the soak away be?

2. What are the dimensions of the building (LXW)?

3. Assuming the sitting room seats 10 persons max., dining room seats 6 persons max. and we jettison the bar. What would the estimated cost be?

4. Does the #10m cost include the fence, paving stones, borehole and tank stand and, the external bar in the 3D or just the building from foundation to finish. Kindly clarify.

Thank you.
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
mexxy1:
Very lovely exterior and, details are interesting. I hope we can see all the views if you don't mind?

A few questions;
1. Assuming you site this building on a plot like you have done, where will the soak away be?

2. What are the dimensions of the building (LXW)?

3. Assuming the sitting room seats 10 persons max., dining room seats 6 persons max. and we jettison the bar. What would the estimated cost be?

4. Does the #10m cost include the fence, paving stones, borehole and tank stand and, the external bar in the 3D or just the building from foundation to finish. Kindly clarify.

Thank you.

To answer your questions
1. Soak away and all are behind with place to spread clothes and over head water tank. I may share the site plan here.

2. I can share the building area here when I upload the site plan.

3. Cost can only be done when I have the client brief on choice of quality.

4. No. 10m here is the main building. Fencing, paving doesn't come in together with landscaping. Just the main building. Borehole not included. Septic tank not included. Soak away not included.

But like I said. We can always work with client budget if it's feasible. If it's not we will tell you. Because we are on field and we have first hand information about the cost of these things in a building of which clients can verify on their own.

In building construction. There are things for the following categories of client.

- Low income
- Average Income
- High Income
- Executive income as the case may be...

1 Like

Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
The building plan is uploaded here already but I personally blurred it however if you can zoom in. You will see it's the plan for the designed 3D.

We don't reveal clients internal plans online on a public space like this however, serious prospective clients can check out some of our works when you contact us.

We have loads and loads of work. We work everyday and so we always have something to show you.

Our Facebook page speaks volumes for us... www.facebook.com/dennis3ds
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by mexxy1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dennis3D:
The building plan is uploaded here already but I personally blurred it however if you can zoom in. You will see it's the plan for the designed 3D.

We don't reveal clients internal plans online on a public space like this however, serious prospective clients can check out some of our works when you contact us.

We have loads and loads of work. We work everyday and so we always have something to show you.

Our Facebook page speaks volumes for us... www.facebook.com/dennis3ds

I am the same person that talked to you about blurring. I already saw the plan. I told you about blurring because you exposed the interior of a clients living room and his name which is unprofessional.

What I'm asking is to understand it properly and how a modification of your design will affect the price you stated. I hope you get me now?

You can paste a clients plan (but, with clients permission) and not exact location or interiors when client has moved in.

2 Likes

Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2018
mexxy1:

I am the same person that talked to you about blurring. I already saw the plan. I told you about blurring because you exposed the interior of a clients living room and his name which is unprofessional.

What I'm asking is to understand it properly and how a modification of your design will affect the price you stated. I hope you get me now?

You can paste a clients plan (but, with clients permission) and not exact location or interiors when client has moved in.

Modifications like these can affect the cost of building this...

- Roofing sheet to be used
- Roof Facial Design
- Interior Finishing
- Painting Choice of quality
- Kitchen modification
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by durojim007: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dennis3D:
Hello Great Nairalanders,

We bring to you once again another design. This time a four bedroom executive Bungalow. Mark that word executive Bungalow. It's a Bungalow that challenges a Duplex any day any time but in terms of exterior design and interior design. Trust me when I say this because I did the design.

Plan contains the following spaces:
- Visitor's waiting area with visitors toilet
- Large Sitting Room that can seat 10people minimum
- Bar of 7 people minimum
- Dinning for 6 minimum 14 people maximum
- Guest Room with toilet and Bath
- 2 Other Rooms with toilet, bath and wardrobes
- Large Masters Bedroom of 25sqm room area, large wardrobe, toilet and bath contains jacuzzi, stand alone shower, WC, Two Taps and space also in it.

Now who best can give you such plan. This will seat comfortably with car parks at a plot of 60/120fit as shown in the 3D. Now the finishing would comprises of POP, Screeding, good tiles and painting...

Please Note:
The design is not for low income client to start with.
Location and Economic Factors like inflation and prices different in location can affect budget either positively or negatively...
We can design a low budget design too for average client for less building cost as well... We are keen to delivering quality services and designs according to their budget...

Interested in having our plan. Contact Dennis3D on +2347038166370, +2348081465833 or email at Dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com we respond 24/7. Visit our profile to see more of our Designs and construction here or on our Facebook page which is active 24/7 - 365days a year on www.facebook.com/dennis3ds like page to be getting updates from new designs uploads. Share with your friends. Our Instagram handle and Official website is on the way where you can quickly upload your request with your brief of work directly.

We give quality service and construction management.
We lead, others follow...

Now get the calls coming...

Hello Sir,

How much will this plan cost in Lekki - with raft foundation
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 5:11am On Oct 22, 2018
durojim007:

Hello Sir,

How much will this plan cost in Lekki - with raft foundation

Sorry am seeing this now... Contact me on 07038166370 via whatsapp or sms for the cost of the plan.

Thanks
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2020
You can contact us for building design and construction services on 07038166370,
08081465833 Dennis3Ddesigns@gmail.com.
We Plan
We Design
We Build
We Renovate
We Landscape
We Supervise
We Consult

We offer:
Architectural Design
Structural Design
Electrical Design
Mechanical Design
Plumbing Designs
Project Management
Bill Of Quantities (BOQ)
Re: Build This Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 10m Naira (Foundation - Finishing) by Dennis3D(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

3D Wall Panel / Empty Homes In Japan Hit A Record High / Cost Of Land In Magodo Or A Finish Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.