Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon (23090 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by akbahbah(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
sulasa07:
why are you repeating "One day I will talk about",is everything okay?

Guess this might just be a summary of 3years abuse. If she has to go detailed about it, I'm sure no one will be able to finish up the epistle. May God visit her! embarassed
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by wizod(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
ExAngel007:
She went through alot.
yes oooo. Similar experience like urs
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by sykeng(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
cronsberg:
When i saw rape, i know a pastor must have been involved. Modern christianity is nothing but a fraud. From defrauding the congretion through tithe, to raping small girls and boys, to sponsoring killings in central africa and the phillipines, even our dear C.A.N was caught red handed smuggling weapons from south africa and posing as boko haram in bauchi. Yet they act as if heaven is only created for them as though they're the most religious people on earth even though u are most likely to come across a christian prostitute, fraudster, cultist, armed robber, child rapistt,drug pusher and smuggler, human trafficker, militant and kidnapper etc than u are likely to come across someone of another faith doing those things. Yet they have the nerve to criticize other faiths. Which sane human will stand in front of a statue or poster and worship it like christians do? Mtsheeew deranged bunch of people
you did not mention terrorist why?
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by generationz(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
lastdon5:
Nonsense story to whip up sentiment... you'll write, you'll write nonsense...do it already.

And when you do expose everything...names, pics and address.

This is the only way that Future occurance won't happen, because they'll know that she remembers and a day of reckoning is coming.

whether she is trying to whip up sentiment or not the fact is that she was abused for years as a teen

it took me over a year to get emotionally over a failed relationship ,I can only imagine what it would take for any rape victim to get over the torture. the person even if dead keeps on raping you as the thought lingers
please don't be inhumane

it was people like you she told her problem to that pushed her away.

even coming out to talk about it is courage

A south African lady killed herself because she was raped by her boyfriend.

this ladybis strong abeg

please when you hear stories like this put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself ' if this as my daughter would I react in such a way' .

1 Like

Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by Tijay90(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Someone rapes you and you can't reveal his name and face... But you reveal yours. Some of you make these stories hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by hisgrace090: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
DKM123:

Reading this brought tears to my eyes.

Why can't people just understand that HURTING OTHERS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!.

How do you do unto others what you wouldn't want done to you or your child?

How do this nairlanders blame the victims and further shame them without even for a second imagining if it was their sister or daughter. Why is their heart so wrenched in hate and lack of empathy.

What ever happened to humanity?

What ever happen to humanity?
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by sapeleboi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
think he was raping out the demon in her. stupid pastor angry
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by cronsberg: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
sykeng:

you did not mention terrorist why?
E pain u? Ok here we go. The idea that christianity doesnt encourage terrorism is a big fat lie. Terrorists like joseph koni and his lords resistance army in uganda killed and rapped, burned down villages and kidnapped for ransom for decades believing they are doing god's work. Anders Brevik was a christian terrorist that bombed and killed more than 70 people in norway. Balaka or anti balaka is a christian terrorist organization in central africa currently commiting genocide on muslims. Terwase akwaza a.ka ghana is a christian terrorist killing and kidnapping, commiting genocide in benue state. It is christian terrorists that are currently stopping and killing innocent travellers on federal highways between adamawa and taraba state, and between taraba and benue state, and in plateau state. Are there no verses in the bible advocating genocide? Even children and animals should not be spared. Should i dig up those verses?
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2018
DKM123:

How do this nairlanders blame the victims and further shame them without even for a second imagining if it was their sister or daughter. Why is their heart so wrenched in hate and lack of empathy.

I don't believe any rape case that has exceeded 1year . If you were raped and didn't deem it fit to report immediately then you're on a long race.

Tests can't show whether you were raped or not when the stuff happened 3,2,5 years ago. DNA tests and the rest only works if the case is reported immediately

1 Like

Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by Lolulolu(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Nbote:

D wife is even an evil accomploce. Imagine she was comfortable with it since d husband didn't have to cheat outside
D husband will still cheat..hmm men
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by Lolulolu(m): 1:32am On Aug 12, 2018
DAntivirus:
This shit is teal and messed up... female children go through the worst and we only get to hear fragments from those who are bold enough to say them.

over 70% of female children has been abused, we don't have an idea what they've gone through

Not only female.. Male as well

1 Like

Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by k9ine(m): 3:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Congrats to you!
So you are one of those who still believe CAN, or Pst. Oritsejafor was to smuggle arms from S.A? Even after he stated clearly and with veriable, and verified evidence that the aircraft was rented from a company that he leased it to; you just couldn't allow your reasoning prevail over your programmed bias. Stop living in the realm of propaganda, read different views and use your grey matter to analsye stories.
While you are at that, I must say that it's such a sad story and we pray that the Lord God heals her and give her fulfilment. Amen.

cronsberg:
When i saw rape, i know a pastor must have been involved. Modern christianity is nothing but a fraud. From defrauding the congretion through tithe, to raping small girls and boys, to sponsoring killings in central africa and the phillipines, even our dear C.A.N was caught red handed smuggling weapons from south africa and posing as boko haram in bauchi. Yet they act as if heaven is only created for them as though they're the most religious people on earth even though u are most likely to come across a christian prostitute, fraudster, cultist, armed robber, child rapistt,drug pusher and smuggler, human trafficker, militant and kidnapper etc than u are likely to come across someone of another faith doing those things. Yet they have the nerve to criticize other faiths. Which sane human will stand in front of a statue or poster and worship it like christians do? Mtsheeew deranged bunch of people
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by lastdon5: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2018
generationz:

whether she is trying to whip up sentiment or not the fact is that she was abused for years as a teen

it took me over a year to get emotionally over a failed relationship ,I can only imagine what it would take for any rape victim to get over the torture. the person even if dead keeps on raping you as the thought lingers
please don't be inhumane

it was people like you she told her problem to that pushed her away.

even coming out to talk about it is courage

A south African lady killed herself because she was raped by her boyfriend.

this ladybis strong abeg

please when you hear stories like this put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself ' if this as my daughter would I react in such a way' .

am only urging her to name the mutherf..ckers. wished she did it earlier when he was still alive, so we will know this animals in humans cloth.
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by lastdon5: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2018
DKM123:

If she was my sister or daughter and she wouldn't name the bastard... she's on a long thing, I'll beat the stupid demon out of her. then for the man, he should go and conclude his burial rite, because he gonna have some FaceTime with his maker.
Re: South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon by generationz(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
lastdon5:

am only urging her to name the mutherf..ckers. wished she did it earlier when he was still alive, so we will know this animals in humans cloth.

she actually did ,its in the story. however she was called names

when she reported him to his church she was accused of trying to defame her pastor and told to pray against the demon in her.

its not easy telling a bunch of religious fanatics that their beloved man of God is a psycho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.