Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband (447 Views)

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by torino88(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2018
The story of a woman sleeping with her son from her first marriage in order to raise children for her husband from her second marriage sounds so strange. Unbelievable! Did we hear you say abomination of the highest order? Well, that’s exactly what happened when Mrs. Veronica Iorshe, 47, from Howe, Ugee Council Ward slept with her son from her first marriage in order to have children for her second husband, Sebastian Iorshe, 44, from Aliade, all in the same Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue State.http://sunnewsonline.com/abomination-woman-sleeps-son-child-husband/

Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by lastdon5: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2018
This is what I call keeping it in the family
Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by Sundaygeorge: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Name checks... Food is ready
Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Abomination doesn't exist anymore in this generation. I wonder what the future holds for the next generation.
Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2018
End time is near God help us cry cry
Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Their wahala
Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Abomination.

This poses a relationship quandary.

The child will grow up and start wondering

His father is also his brother and his mom is also his grandmom.

His siblings are both his brothers and uncles, sisters and aunts.

I feel sad for the poor child already.
Re: ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband by Mizwisdom(f): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Same thing with men who sleep with their daughters.

Do you need books? Comtact me: orderbooksng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cool Ways To Wear T-shirts Better / Domestic Violence / Things A Woman Should Avoid During Her Monthly Cycle In Other To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.