Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital (20231 Views)

Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners / Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Amasandi(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2018
The Rivers state government announces the passing away of the State attorney general and commissioner for Justice, Hon Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma.

This was contained in a statement by the state commissioner for information and communications, Emma Okah, who made the announcement on Friday night, August 10.

Okah said the senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN) passed on while receiving treatment in a London hospital.
He described the death as a “monumental” loss to both the state and the family.

In reaction to the sudden demise of Aguma, the state government said it will pay respect to honor him by flags fly at half-mast for two days.

http://amasandibulusblog..com/2018/08/breaking-revers-state-attorney-general.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by yemmybx(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2018
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by oooduancalmdown: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2018
RIP sir. Nigeria won't change till eternity. This country should be balkanized. Yoruba Ibos and Hausas will do better on their own.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Nazzyauri(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Really?
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by phase1: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
He left when the nation needed his contribution the most and he is a rare gem that will be sorely missed by all nigerians. RIP

cheesy cheesy

Abeg make una sef drop una owm political eulogies for this oga politican wey don die so. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Uploadme(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
RIP sir. Nigeria won't change till eternity. This country should be balkanized. Yoruba Ibos and Hausas will do better on their own.

How about other tribes? or don't you think that other tribes deserve to live a better life too undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by oooduancalmdown: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Uploadme:

How about other tribes?
SS and middle belt will be on their own

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Uploadme(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

SS and middle belt will be on their own

I'm from the middle belt and i totally support the breaking up of Nigeria into smaller countries cool

17 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by wallex1983(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why Rivers?

Why not k*tsi*na*a

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by oooduancalmdown: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Uploadme:

I'm from the middle belt and i totally support the breaking up of Nigeria into smaller countries cool
Excellent

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
A London hospital, really? There's no need to bank hope on this nation when people at the helm of its affairs don't believe in it. Na to make money travel out the country sure pass then.

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by resurgent2019: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
RIP Sir. He was a very brilliant man. Heard him speak at the last NBA Annual General Conference in Lagos. He defended the Rivers State Government and the Niger Delta ebulliently right before the Ganduje and Emir Sanusi. May his gentle soul find bosom in the Lord.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by exporters101: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
RIP SAN
You've served well
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Rexnegro(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
na wa o may his soul rest well
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by DanseMacabre(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by budusky05(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
So sad
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by israelmao(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
One life,one deep and last breath and it is finished.
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Fierce11: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
I will never ever feel for any major nigerian office holder's death especially when it is outside the shores of nigeria... Why did he not agitate for better healthcare facilities in nigeria? Why did he not agitate for a 'just and fair' treatment of the common man in nigerian-almost-dead hospitals? Abeg.. For holdinq such a high position, the i see no difference between him and politicians.. May you rest in peace sir even though you departed earth when you had the chance to push for nigeria's growth.. Besides where is the justice we made you chief for?

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is what happens when a nation refuses to build and develop its healthcare system so that it benefits everyone in the country.

Instead, certain people who've attained high levels in government feel they should be the only ones to enjoy medical care in England and other white people's country.

Everyone, I mean all of us, will die early because of this.

Buhari will be next!

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by emmie14: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
The rich also cry.....London hospitals can cure sickness and diseases and not death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Prognose: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
RIP Sir. He was a very brilliant man. Heard him speak at the last NBA Annual General Conference in Lagos. He defended the Rivers State Government and the Niger Delta ebulliently right before the Ganduje and Emir Sanusi. May his gentle soul find bosom in the Lord.

undecided
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by drakespearz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
RIP sir.
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by notoriousbabe: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un.
pls pls pls stop that nonsense
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Pavore9: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:
He left when the nation needed his contribution the most and he is a rare gem that will be sorely missed by all nigerians. RIP

cheesy cheesy

Abeg make una sef drop una owm political eulogies for this oga politican wey do die so. cheesy

Your own na over used format nah! cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by phase1: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pavore9:

Your own na over used format nah! cheesy

Abeg give us novel format.
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by lizzybet(f): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
RIP
I'm sure his remains would be brought to Nigeria for burial
Useless politicians turning our country to burial ground
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by donbachi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
RIP sir,you served us well...from minister for agriculture,to state attorney general...i could still remember your late brother:nda aguma a one time commissioner for education,old rivers state.and ugo aguma a one time house of rep member,presently an apc member...you all served rivers state well...may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by ufuosman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
RIP
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by lonelydora: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amasandi:
The Rivers state government announces the passing away of the State attorney general and commissioner for Justice, Hon Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma.

This was contained in a statement by the state commissioner for information and communications, Emma Okah, who made the announcement on Friday night, August 10.

Okah said the senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN) passed on while receiving treatment in a London hospital.
He described the death as a “monumental” loss to both the state and the family.

In reaction to the sudden demise of Aguma, the state government said it will pay respect to honor him by flags fly at half-mast for two days.

http://amasandibulusblog..com/2018/08/breaking-revers-state-attorney-general.html?m=1

Aguma is dead?
Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by princenaira(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Uploadme:

So you want it now because your Fulani lords has disappointed you abi?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Uploadme:

Middle Belt will be one of the most developed country if Nigeria separate today.
Abuja will still be our country Capital city
and seat of power.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live / Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security / Audu’s Death, Faleke’s Legal Significance & Why The Law Cannot author Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.