Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Question To A Human Resource Agent On Employee Vs. Employer Strife - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Question To A Human Resource Agent On Employee Vs. Employer Strife (211 Views)

Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question To A Human Resource Agent On Employee Vs. Employer Strife by love2017(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2018
When someone feel he is being maltreated or subjected through some open insults in ones place of work, does that signify they are pursuing or asking the person to leave indirectly or are they doing it for any other reason? I do go through this in the place I work and most time I do feel they are indirectly asking me to leave. To me, I used to think the only two OFFICIAL ways an employee can live his job is through sack (from the employer, when he is not interested in the employee or Resignation (from the employee, when he is fed up with the job). Is there any other way in which an employer can be disengaged apart from the ones listed above? Any human resource agent should kindly respond. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer Needeed At Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd / NYSC: Skills Acquisition, Key To Financial Independence –wike / Beauty Therapist Vacancy In Uxbridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.