Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p (29712 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by internet: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
zoba88:
As shared by Ekere...

'The  Emanuel,from Port Harcourt. An innocent victim of the Nigerian army,he shot by solders who where arresting protitutes?They shot randomly,and the bullet hit Emanuel who was in keke.
The solders ignored Emmanuel and drove off.
Emmanuel was taken from hospital hospital. In the end his leg was amputated! Uphill this moment the Nigerian army has done nothing to help. All entreaties ha fallen on deaf ears! Please repot until t gets to the  military high command' na wa oo. English no be by force oo. U wan give person eye problem?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-leg-amputated-after-he-was.html

Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by mtec: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=zoba88 post=70181702]As shared by Ekere...

'The  Emanuel,from Port Harcourt. An innocent victim of the Nigerian army,he shot by solders who where arresting protitutes?They shot randomly,and the bullet hit Emanuel who was in keke.
The solders ignored Emmanuel and drove off.
Emmanuel was taken from hospital hospital. In the end his leg was amputated! Uphill this moment the Nigerian army has done nothing to help. All entreaties ha fallen on deaf ears! Please repot until t gets to the  military high command'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-leg-amputated-after-he-was.html

Dats very bad of Nigerian Army
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by exporters101: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
He could be diabetic or SS, the healing was difficult looking at the wound.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by FitandMuscular: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is Nigeria, look how we living now.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by sapeleboi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
last pics , why is he smiling undecided
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Chuks9000: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Technically that was the exit point
How did the bullet manage to miss the second leg(If he was sitting behind in the keke)?
Except he was at the front, in which case, the legs will be very apart naturally.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Skindiveaa7: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by FaceThem: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
God Have Mercy
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by promizbob(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
youngberry001:
Wich kan bullet enter person leg like dat shocked

I guys 50cal
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by promizbob(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
youngberry001:

I guess 50cal
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by ModsareChevres: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
I never knew one could type English with Calabar accent.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Soldiers arresting ashawo? Wetin concern soldiers with arresting olosho? Is dat not a police job? And why start shooting? Na wah for nigeria oo.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by ozo13(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
How about those Scotch cast on the hand.what happened .we r not getting the full story
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by ameri9ja: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Diamondbeatz:
This man deserves justice.

In US he'd be given millions $. Guranteed. In Naija, he'd even have to pay his hospital bill.
THAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE!
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by ameri9ja: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:
Why is he happy in the last picture

He was so unluckily lucky.

To confuse his enemies who'd be happy to see him crying
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by buchai: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
our uniform men now are not different from boko haram. am suspecting they might recruited boko haram memebers in our NPF.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by IslamicRebel01: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is the zoo that Yoruba love so much.

Ir will forever be a zoo until Biafra leaves.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by 360great(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Guy why are you spamming every topic with this your iPhone na shocked, ppl here aren't interested, no offence meant ,but it's not too good seeing you market ur products everywhere. Ppl ll become suspicious of you & what you are selling. I'm just trying to make common sense
dPriv:
So sad.

And his hands ?

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Lomprico2: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Are soldiers supposed to arrest prostitutes?

Which kain shithole be this? angry

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Danma(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
As I see him smile it that picture,, tear just roll down from my eyes...
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nothing on earth will make me swear allegiance to this country called nigeria....killings everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by RevenGeMission: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
mark 4 , hollow point or its series

When did Army become Moral Police ? arresting prositutes or taking them away to have sex romp ??

youngberry001:
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
donbachi:
Nothing on earth will make me swear allegiance to this country called nigeria....killings everywhere.
That will be the wisest decision you will make...
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by xmen4mee(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
the Man Is my friend, he called Me twice today
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by dPriv: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
360great:
Guy why are you spamming every topic with this your iPhone na shocked, ppl here aren't interested, no offence meant ,but it's not too good seeing you market ur products everywhere. Ppl ll become suspicious of you & what you are selling. I'm just trying to make common sense

Thanks.
Anyone with suspicious feeling can make further enquiries. All almost sold out anyway.
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by PraizEBUBE(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Antichristus: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
THERE WAS A COUNTRY! ICHABOD!! NIGERIA IS FOREVER DOOMED. AMEN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by MzTunechi(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oh my God cry this is so sad
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Army shooting while chasing prostitute .Are dey armed or wat cos I see no reason for dem to shoot just like DAT. This country matter tire me abeg
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by Dwhyte(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Unknown Soldiers everywhere
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by ogasomgwu: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:
Why is he happy in the last picture

He was so unluckily lucky.
gbam
Re: Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p by chimeziedickson: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
This country dreads me....Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.