Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims (39306 Views)

Comedian Maraji Makes N500k - N1million Per Instagram Post / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by hustla(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

Lol... You know nothing about the power of social media. For every 3 persons that just laugh and move on, there is 1 person that clicks the advert... Ask yourself this : If instagram adverts don't work, why do so many fortune 500 and other big companies keep on paying heavily for it.. Even Nigerian banks with all their cutting costs measures and tight fists do it.... You know nothing derrydinny

A lot of ppl don't know much.. And I didn't know much too till I saw a documentary called 'the rich kids of social media' and a documentary on Social Media Influencers on IG
Them dey make money no be small

3 Likes

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Elxandre(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
The guy is stupid!

What's so funny about how much someone billed you for his business?
Charles Okpocha is even more popular than alot of the Instagram guys making a lot of money.
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by haibe(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
derrydinny:
only a fool will pay 700k to him, insta ads don't get a lot of customers, people just watch it and laugh, most do not even bother to click
not true. I have been to several pages and people be like Charles Okocha brought me here.
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by abdulwassi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
700k or 70k ?. Abeg make the man clear me.
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by budosky(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Whatever. Jeff Bezos makes more than 10,000,000 naira every 10 seconds so stop disturbing us with trivial things. Smh.

Btw...bye nairaland, bye pocohantas, bye Raine69. I no longer have 10 minutes per day to spare. grin

Ok
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Arnoldo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
surveyProf:

Even Christiano Ronaldo and Messi that has international and local follows on their Instagram handles do not charge as high as this per post.....
Stop saying things u dont know, ronaldo charge over £100k per post

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by derrydinny: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

Lol... You know nothing about the power of social media. For every 3 persons that just laugh and move on, there is 1 person that clicks the advert... Ask yourself this : If instagram adverts don't work, why do so many fortune 500 and other big companies keep on paying heavily for it.. Even Nigerian banks with all their cutting costs measures and tight fists do it.... You know nothing derrydinny

look at the products they advertise and you will realize that they are small brands....if they paid big, you won't see a brand advertising on about 10 pages

Nigerians are diff and they do not worship celebs like others, even to like celeb post an war

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by derrydinny: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
most american insta pages don't collect up to 700k, these guys just lie about the money they charge to make them sophisticated

you guys should think about it na, ladies selling glasses, shoe sellers and cloths sellers are mostly their patronizers. except for some upcoming brands that stop advertising when they get sizeable customers
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by MedicalSamwise(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
surveyProf:

Even Christiano Ronaldo and Messi that has international and local follows on their Instagram handles do not charge as high as this per post.....

Remove that prof from your name

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by tomdon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mutemenot:

Serious minded biz men don't even go online frequently not to talk of following peoole like Charles. Maybe the biz targets at slay queens

Are big corporations targeting slays too??
That one is a serious minded businessman doesn't mean one must not be tech savvy
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by JeffreyJames(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
derrydinny:

look at the products they advertise and you will realize that they are small brands....if they paid big, you won't see a brand advertising on about 10 pages

Nigerians are diff and they do not worship celebs like others, even to like celeb post an war

Lol you have no iota of idea about the advertising world. If you did you'll just lock up. Nigerians worship celebs more than you know.
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bad belly dat his business why coming here to tell us ?if Davido charge you dat amount will u foolishly come here and tell us? Now u are telling us what do you want us to do?
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
I just saw ignorance face to face on this thread
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by ibietela2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
AryaSand:
700k? Big Lie! Even The shade room with their millions of followers charges $2000.

Did you convert the $2k?
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by ibietela2(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
surveyProf:

You know nothing
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Aystarz: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
enoch273:
Lie of the century, even lai muhammed is dumb founded by this lai.

Na reverse promo jare. He and Charles think say dem smart but na dem dull pass for this yeye gimmick.
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sylverly:
Says who.. Maraji charges 250k with her advert like a movie

LMAO !!

Maraji that my agency and her management are still bargaining 850k ?

Even Brodashaggi doesn't charge 250k sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
EmagNig:

Prove that... The highest they pay an influencer is 100,000

I'm a digital marketer sir... We work with these guys on campaigns
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
FitnesScientist:

Charles Okocha has 636,000+ followers on Instagram. He doesn't make that much from the platform. It is people with millions of followers that can charge that high.

Brodashaggi charges 300-350k sir....

if you don't know something, just keep quiet abeg

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Ugosample(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mutemenot:

Serious minded biz men don't even go online frequently not to talk of following peoole like Charles. Maybe the biz targets at slay queens

what are you saying sef

Can you hear yourself?
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Ugosample(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Hahahahahaha look at you. Serious minded "biz men" are online more than you sef. Their staffs are online too. PAs are online.

leave am make im dey talk wetin he no sabi.
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Ugosample(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
JeffreyJames:

C.Ronaldo charges $600,000 per post bros. Check Google.
a lot of people don't seem to know that this thing is a money spinner

Hence the ignorant comments every where; D grin

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Ugosample(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Adiwana:
This post goes to show how ignorant some Nigerians are.Thinking people just follow this guys on IG to just comment on posts.lol.This guys are making millions and guess who's making the bread for them??Their fans,followers etc.

Go make Kim Kardashian post your product for her IG and lemme see how your product will not be sold out in Seconds.

ignorance no be small.

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by bookgenius(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
EmagNig:

Prove that... The highest they pay an influencer is 100,000
Dude you’re ignorant, just shut the fvck up!

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by mosesjida(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
AryaSand:
700k? Big Lie! Even The shade room with their millions of followers charges $2000.
ehn bro $2000 pass 700k na...calculate it

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Adiwana: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
1Sharon:

Just shows how sheepish ppl are ..

Many People are.it is what it is
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by enemmo(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
The one that wants to do the advert is a monkey.

No iota of professionalism. Nobody reveals a price that someone has given you. If you can't afford him, move on in peace. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
mosesjida:
ehn bro $2000 pass 700k na...calculate it
What I meant was that even with TSR's milions of followers and traffic, they charge $2000k which is about the same amount in Naira. A dollar is 350 Shey?
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by watchindelta(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
AryaSand:
no diff bro 2000$ is 700k still, dollar today 350x2000 undecided
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by stagger: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
derrydinny:
only a fool will pay 700k to him, insta ads don't get a lot of customers, people just watch it and laugh, most do not even bother to click

Ignorance extreme. Instagram ads are FB's number 1 ad selling platform. My wife's business gets most of its customers from Instagram posts.

I do not know how you will sit in your house and make the statement captured in bold print. Ignorance is a killer.

3 Likes

Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Platony(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2018
If its nt about d money, brother lose his number!!..

Accolades grin
Re: 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims by Barney11: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Bunch of kids!He didn't charge him sef
Even an advert I placed on a Facebook page was even charged talk more of a celebrity influencer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Davido 02 Arena Concert, Shares Hot Photos / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.