Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC (19109 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bethel4Life:

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1028215693425168384

A BIG change of tone. Crookola Sarakriminal about to be abandoned and let fall alone?
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=TheUbermensch

Like Bruce said "if you can, impeach Saraki legally". There's no too much talk there. Carry out the necessary procedures and stop defaming the man with any little opportunity you get. [/quote]

Ask bruce the process that installed saraki as SP was it on due process,,if saraki was nominated in the absence of majority what makes is impeachment behind minority illegal.
it obvious apc are hell bent on impeaching saraki but when & how is what they donnt know ,,hence all the falsealarm every new week ,lets just say no rest of mind for the wicked.
lastly google all impeachment process perpetrated by pdp in tbe last 16yrs ,,tell us which one was done in equity.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by TheUbermensch: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=70192126][/quote]

2 wrongs don't make a right.

APC is trying to prove that they are the masters of due process and fairness. They can't right a wrong with another wrong. Where then lies their integrity?
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by buchilino(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
brexit:
YOUR COMMON SENSE PHILOSOPHY HAS EXPIRED SINCE YOU WERE ACCUSED BY AKPABIO ON CORRUPT CHARGES

AKPABIO D THIEF ACCUSES BEN, N U BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by dahnimoh(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Am waiting for APC to impeach Saraki if they have the 2/3 of the senators

Please when that is done let Osho come and join me

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Ojiofor: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
It is earsier for Saraki to impeach incompetent Buhari than Buhari and his clueless party to impeach Saraki legally.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by 3Ceagle(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
APC is loosing focus if the really have one. Instead of marketing their achievements so far to the electorate they are busy chasing Saraki and making the guy a hero. People have become wiser and will vote objectively in 2019 unlike in 2015 when most votes were to remove Jonathan. APC see PDP as the only challenger no thanks to the lack of activities by other parties and their aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Berankis: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Munzy14:
How APC led govt abandoned good governance,, and kept on chasing saraki baffles me. The guy and his party keep on exposing the daft nature of this government by mesmerizing them.
So all the acts of sabotage by Sakari and his cohorts do not baffle you? Everyone knows he has been working against the Executive and thwarting the efforts and plans of the presidency. What should baffle you is Sakari playing games with the lives and future of Nigerians. Toying with progress of a whole nation for some party & personal gains. Posterity will judge us all...

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by knightehis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
So u were told they planned doing it illegally? Nun-sense Cenator
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by dantewest: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
akeentech:
It's not possible to remove Saraki even with 2/3 members, because Saraki has to preside over his impeachment of which I think he won't.

SMH

1 Like

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by dantewest: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
APC are damaging their already tattared image. A party that came in through hate will also be destroyed by the same hate.

Devilish people

1 Like

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by NotAZombie: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
I want you all to start watching videos posted by zombies. What zombies will say is different from the video. Kwankwaso was not booed but hailed. Don't mind Buhari's dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

2 wrongs don't make a right.

APC is trying to prove that they are the masters of due process and fairness. They can't right a wrong with another wrong. Where then lies their integrity?

just laughing ... your defence was more than weak !! whatever happens @ the end gat nothing to do with democracy or the masses. nass govt is for d politicians by rogues for sole benefit.
saraki was not elected by nigerians, did bruce or pdp announce before they installed saraki so why do they need us this much ,they never cared why should we
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Ndolarr: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Can these imbeciles in the Senate come together and impeach poverty, unemployment, poor power supply and corruption from Nigeria?! I'm tired of Saraki APC tango. It is no longer making sense. It is time to face real governance from now till May 2019! Nigerians deserve better pls!
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Archbishop88: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Twitter senator...did u just say democracy or pocke- crazy?
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
I do not blame saraki in all these nonsense
I blame the nativity of the president
You made the biggest political mistake of your life by saying you can work with someone who stood against everything you stood for,someone who pursued his own interest as against the interest of the party you represent
You also failed to align jagaban into your fold,and watched as oyegun run party to the ground.oshiomole couldn't have allowed saraki in the first place and would have countered you as soon as you made that statement of wishing to work with anybody.
It was clear from day one saraki had only personal interest at heart.it wasnty like he delivered the whole of kwara state to you.if you combine kwara togeda with the Igbo styles,it wouldn't still defeat you,so y bring sartaki on board when you know his antecedence.
Saraki is very very lucky it isn't in the administration of obadanjo.he wouldn't see the light of day
I swear to God,if I were the president saraki will move from senate to jail,the second day he made himself senate president
To hell with democracy meeeen,if you want to fight dirty,we fight dirty

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by jenniferloyd86(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
budusky05:
Failed business man encouraging Nigerians to invest in Nigeria,

He lacks common sense but campaign on common sense.

come on! go get brain
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by budusky05(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
jenniferloyd86:

come on! go get brain

U nd i Know d only brain u gat is btwn those ur two legs, so keep using it.

Thanks
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by goaldynboy: 3:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Gbemishile1:
I do not blame saraki in all these nonsense
I blame the nativity of the president
You made the biggest political mistake of your life by saying you can work with someone who stood against everything you stood for,someone who pursued his own interest as against the interest of the party you represent
You also failed to align jagaban into your fold,and watched as oyegun run party to the ground.oshiomole couldn't have allowed saraki in the first place and would have countered you as soon as you made that statement of wishing to work with anybody.
It was clear from day one saraki had only personal interest at heart.it wasnty like he delivered the whole of kwara state to you.if you combine kwara togeda with the Igbo styles,it wouldn't still defeat you,so y bring sartaki on board when you know his antecedence.
Saraki is very very lucky it isn't in the administration of obadanjo.he wouldn't see the light of day
I swear to God,if I were the president saraki will move from senate to jail,the second day he made himself senate president
To hell with democracy meeeen,if you want to fight dirty,we fight dirty

Ranting of a frustrated soul! Saraki has frustrated all you zombies and you guys are running from pillar to post lamenting!

It is sweet in your mouth to say that the President can send Saraki to jail but you forget that the President can also go to jail! Keep talking trash forgetting that a President is not a super being and that it was the same law that created and empowered the post of a President that created the post of Senate President!!
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by veesion: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=Oluhills007 post=70191399]Like you guys care for democracy.... Sit down love-vendor Murray and let's hear word[../quote]
As in he should sit down and not talk make democracy scatter....
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by DaRuud(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1028215693425168384

I don't know much about politicks in Benue and Plateau. But all the other states in the Middle Belt will go to Buhaei in 2019 and that includes Kwara state. APC will definitely lose the Governorship post in Kogi and Benue (Benue is under probability becuase Abba Moro has plans to contest against Ortom). Buhari will get at least 25% votes in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and at least 70% of total votes in Edo state. In all the states in the South West, North East and North West, he will get at least 80% of total votes in each state. The truth is 2019 Presidential Election will not be contested. It is certain that if Buhari is alive and healthy, he will be re-elected. I don't have a problem with that. But why would politicians like Kwankwanso, Tambuwal and Saraki choose to end their political careers like this? They are fully aware of Buhari's popularity in the South West and the whole NORTH, so why would they want to unseat him? Why would a politician who is known to be 'smart' (according to his followers) choose to fight an opponent they cannot defeat?
Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by nwosueugeneken: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
By the time thief saraki is remove, you can go to court to determine if he was remove illegally or by force.

And the case will end till 2023.
You see how useless you are at your age.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC by Bimpe29: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
You can say that again. Anarchism is more prevalent in APC led administration even with Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria as Vice President.

princechurchill:
APC and illegality are like twins

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) / DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.