Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business (261 Views)

9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less / Sammy 212 Automobile - To All My Customers Please Read / Best Automobile Prices And Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello,

I recently started a Vegetable business, i buy from local farmers and deliver to the city. I am thinking of buying a bus/delivery truck to facilitate delivery of my products. I need advice on the bus/truck that will best serve my interest. Can you guys help me out with information on the best bus/truck to buy?

I am thinking of buying a Dyna truck and have it covered with tarpaulin.

I am also thinking of an IVECO or FIAT but i'm bothered that since it has no windows, the heat from the engine and environment will make my products damaged before it reaches its destination even though i plan to deliver very early before sunrise. Are my fears legitimate?

Please help me out with advice on the best automobile to buy for my business.

Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Mack Truck #3million / Tokunbo 2006 Nissan Pathfinder Up 4grabs N2.350m 08186921703 / Mercedes Actros Trucks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.