Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently (1221 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by smestudio: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hi guys, super new to Nairaland and also super impressed with the wealth of knowledge here. Am considering making a switch to Mercedes Benz, starting out with a Nigeria used for now. I have looked around and narrowed down to two choices. An S500 2005 Model or C240 2004 Model. But are sold for the same amount.

Please I need the benz expert to help out with their opinion and feedback Which one would you advice?
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by 1stNumeroUno: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
You don't even need an expert advise. Any S-class going with same price as a C-class (almost same year) has 'comma'.
Beside a C-class can pass a regular Corolla in fuel consumption and some little comparism (but usually comes with 6plug engine).
While an S-class is the biggest Mercedes salon - standard 12plugs engine! grin You know what I mean?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by MrPeterson(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
I have tokunbo clk240 for 2.5. 2doors
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by smestudio: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
You don't even need an expert advise. Any S-class going with same price as a S-class has comma.
Beside a S-class can pass a regular Corolla in fuel consumption and some little comparism (but usually come with 6plug engine).
While an S-class is the biggest Mercedes salon standard 12plugs engine! grin You know what I'm saying?

Oh I see what you mean. Thanks. I never thought about it that way. Wha would you advice I look out for before making payment/purchase. Its Nigerian used. Any advice you can offer?
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by nurey(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
smestudio:

Oh I see what you mean. Thanks. I never thought about it that way. Wha would you advice I look out for before making payment/purchase. Its Nigerian used. Any advice you can offer?

Trouble sleep Yanga go wake am wetin he dey find palava he dey find, palava he go get. grin

S500 engine solid but parts would start failing and the bill isn't going to come cheap no be beans maintaining Full size Luxurious sedan.

C240 ok but why not the facelift 06-07 just to be safe

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
I am a huge Mercedes fan but don't try the S class at all. It's a luxury car with lots of features which would have broken down or would soon break down and you won't be able to fix. The air suspensions are still very expensive to get. Go for the C class.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by radautoworks: 3:15am On Aug 12, 2018
smestudio:

Advice https://www.nairaland.com/4669209/get-car-inspected-before-buy
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 12, 2018
It's only money and we only live once.

Buy either of the two that makes your heart skips a beat and that you can't walk away from without looking back.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by RZArecta2(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
If you need an everyday knock about car, go for the C Class
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by slex(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Go for the C240 because the S class is more expensive to maintain.
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by radautoworks: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
If you can afford all the things we mentioned in the s-class, ball out! It's no comparison at all!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by benedictgold(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Is the parts of e class more expensive than parts of c class. Someone said its the same price the same price
Re: Please I Need A Mercedes Benz, Guru To Advice Me Urgently by atelysir(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2018
smestudio:
Hi guys, super new to Nairaland and also super impressed with the wealth of knowledge here. Am considering making a switch to Mercedes Benz, starting out with a Nigeria used for now. I have looked around and narrowed down to two choices. An S500 2005 Model or C240 2004 Model. But are sold for the same amount.

Please I need the benz expert to help out with their opinion and feedback Which one would you advice?
when you've made your decision Sir
I am a Clearing and Forwarding Agent At Tin Can Port Island Apapa And A Car Dealer Apapa Berger Sir
Contact me for the Vehicle

(1) (Reply)

4 Common Causes Of Brake Pedal Vibration And How To Fix It! / Very Clean 2008/2009 Camry Muscle REG For 1.7M @ PAYANDRIVE / Tesla Cybertruck Becomes The First Ever Produced Electric Truck In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.