Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Joselyn Dumas Reveals That She Dated Fellow Actor, John Dumelo For 2yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Reveals That She Dated Fellow Actor, John Dumelo For 2yrs (472 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Reveals That She Dated Fellow Actor, John Dumelo For 2yrs by InforOrbit: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
The beautiful actress, Joselyn Dumas who had been linked to the now married actor, John Dumelo, has confirmed that they dated for two years before their relationship ended.

According to the Ghanaian actress who sat for an interview with Abeiku Santana on UTV’s, they started dating after being co-casts in some movies together. She added that they broke up despite the fact that they were crazily in love.

The mother of one who has starred in movies like ‘A Sting in a Tale,’ ‘Adams Apple,’ ‘Love or Something Like That,’ among others, said;
“John and I dated for two years. We were both crazy characters and after featuring together in three movies, we decided to go out.”

However, Joselyn Dumas who was one of the celebrities who graced John Dumelo’s wedding a few months ago stated in an interview on Peace FM in 2014 that she could not date John Dumelo, citing that both of them were in showbiz. According to her then, the relationship between them was purely professional.

Source> https://www.informationorbit.com/joselyn-dumas-reveals-that-she-dated-fellow-actor-john-dumelo-for-2yrs/

Re: Joselyn Dumas Reveals That She Dated Fellow Actor, John Dumelo For 2yrs by meobizy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
I only clicked this to see her pictures. The content does not concern me in anyway. I can pay an arm and leg for a night with this woman although I know she'll disappoint me in either appearance or performance.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Lionel Messi RETIRES From Argentina Football Team ‘until Further Noti / Video:governor Ayodele Fayose Shows Off His Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills / Most Nigerian Artists Are Not As Good As They Sound On A Record- Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.