Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Be Successful Business Owner And Make High Income - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Be Successful Business Owner And Make High Income (709 Views)

How To Be Successful Business Owner And Make High Income From Your Products / How To Be Successful Business Owner And Make High Income From Your Products / We Make High Quality Silicone Wristbands For Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful Business Owner And Make High Income by statedv1: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OWNER AND MAKE HIGH INCOME
Greetings from living-coast project ,my name is Richard Tam,a business consultant,that have marketing experience in different sector such real estate,traveling industry,marketing,selling of products and services on social media from last 10 years till date.

There are problem everywhere that need solution and people with problem are constantly looking for people to provide solution to their problem which create business opportunities for you as business owner.
What is business?
Business is the act of buying and selling of products and services in-order to provide solution to problem of the people and you get money in return.

If there are problem every where then there are business opportunities everywhere
Any one who can solve problem then you will make money.

Business owners and people that have problem must locate each other for solution to be provided and business owners get money in return.
Making it very important as business owners marketing is very important for you to generate that high income you want in your business.
However a lot of business owners are passing through the challenge locating the people who need solution to their problem and some times the challenge of too many solution provider are available ,making it difficult for the people with problem to make a decision.

Many Nigerian have gone for training on social media marketing which they paid high amount for training,they have read books on marketing and sales ,yet no expected result. That means your method of application of what you have learnt about marketing and the steps you have taken in doing the marketing on social media is wrong and it will never give you expected income you needed in your business if you continue doing it the same way.

Recently a client (a Nigerian)called me from France from one of my advert I did online,he is a Nigerian, to help process a document from Nigeria and send to him in France.We talk via whats-app and he paid $950 that means my advert attracted him why there others online also but he considered my advert, believe it.

Business owner are solution provider with their products and services.
SOME OF THE REASON WHY BUSINESS OWNERS DO GET PROSPECTS
1)Not able to locate the people with the kind of problem that need the solution they offer.
2)lack of marketing for their products and services
3)lack of trust from the people with the problem that your products and services will provide solution to their problem
4)Not building that relationship that will make the people with problem need your solution
5)lack of good packaging of your products and services and lots more
Note:having websites and products and services you offer just don’t attract people that need your solution that will give you money,if people don’t know about ,it is a challenge.

Many business owner have invested high amount in their business and yet they have little or no patronage .
Living coast project have following solution to your business that will attract people that need your solution.
1)Training of fundamental Principle on how to run a new and existing business successfully
2)How to do marketing that will generate high income for your business

3)How to build relationship that will make clients/customers to come for more of your products and services
4)Business strategy that you will apply that will generate and attract more clients
5)How to grow your business from one profit level to higher level
6)social media marketing
7)how to write powerful story content that will generate prospects that need your products and services
cool General training on business and lot more.

You are welcome to living coast project, we have two package for everyone the first is the general class which we train people for free then master class which is a comprehensive class,in the master class we give special training, I help people who want to start up their own business through the process and I have written 110 different kind of business you can do,then for existing business owner ,I do analysis about your business,come up with good marketing strategy that will increase your clients /customers that will generate that high income for your business and I will be your running mate in business,that will ensure ,you keep having income from your business .only if you are part of the master class.
You can be part of the training from any part of the world, law of success is universal.

Join the whats-app training link
https:///29ESmJP9KFx1bQ8JMlyB6E
Livingcoast project is here to put you through the business traning you need in your business that will generate high income for your products and services.
The training will ensure you continue growing in business from time to time and make money.
If you are not interested to bring transformation to your business that will bring that,more clients/customers and profit ,pls don’t join the whats-app group.

Mr Richard 09031540343(business driver consultant)
livingcoastproject@gmail.com

FACEBOOK/LIVING COAST BUSINESS ACADEMY
livingcoastproject..com.ng
office address: 3 ODUYEMI STREET IKEJA LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant / Get 50,000 Verifiedl Nigerian Facebook Likes in 1 hour / Fumigation And Disinfection Services For Coronavirus (covid19) In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.