Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) (79222 Views)

Clean Imported Apple Iphone 5s 32gig With Original Screen And Finger Print / Clean 16 GB Tecno Camon Cx With NEW Screen, Charger And Pouch For Sale / Check In Here For Used Original Screen For Iphone and Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Get it screen,
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Get ur screen
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Get urs
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Get ur screen
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Still available
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by wese90(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2019
I need s8plus screen, Probably used
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
wese90:
I need s8plus screen, Probably used
The used one is more expensive than the new one that is china �� made except u can get it from samsung office. The price for. The used one 80k

1 Like

Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by ChyCelebrityspa(f): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2019
I bought my Usa used iPhone 6x plus with a crack on it but I covered it with a 3D glass cover or screen guard..but just recently I started noticing some strange ink like object on the center of the screen though I can see clearly through the ink like object,you can only notice the ink on the screen only when the phone is asleep,but am not comfortable with the thing at all coz I need the screen to be clean..so I want to change the screen for a new one ..how much is it ?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2019
ChyCelebrityspa:
I bought my Usa used iPhone 6x plus with a crack on it but I covered it with a 3D glass cover or screen guard..but just recently I started noticing some strange ink like object on the center of the screen though I can see clearly through the ink like object,you can only notice the ink on the screen only when the phone is asleep,but am not comfortable with the thing at all coz I need the screen to be clean..so I want to change the screen for a new one ..how much is it ?
if my guess is right.. U mean iphone � 6s plus.. U require a complete screen of 14k
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by ChyCelebrityspa(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Godisallgood:
if my guess is right.. U mean iphone � 6s plus.. U require a complete screen of 14k
...Hope is a follow come screen and how much is your flat price?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by wese90(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Godisallgood:

The used one is more expensive than the new one that is china �� made except u can get it from samsung office. The price for. The used one 80k

chai.... how much from China s8plus... there is lcd screen for iPhone X.... very cheap, can I get something similar for s8plus
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
ChyCelebrityspa:
...Hope is a follow come screen and how much is your flat price?
That is the last price and is follow come
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
wese90:

chai.... how much from China s8plus... there is lcd screen for iPhone X.... very cheap, can I get something similar for s8plus
I don't sell that because anything that goes wrong I will be held liable
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Still available
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Get ur screen
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Tholley(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Godisallgood:
Get ur screen
How much for s8 glass, screen is fully functional.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Tholley:

How much for s8 glass, screen is fully functional.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is available
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2019
We have the best screen, for u
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Get urs
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Is still available
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is urs
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by olaoluyincah(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Please how much is Samsung galaxy S6 screen.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2019
olaoluyincah:
Please how much is Samsung galaxy S6 screen.
Is better to. Get another phone � because the screen price is equivalent to the price of the phone.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deardevil(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2019
How much to change iphone x back glass replacement and front
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by emperordachris(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2019
how much for a samsung galaxy c4 screen
and the touchpad
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
deardevil:
How much to change iphone x back glass replacement and front
Back is 15k and the glass is 40k
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
emperordachris:
how much for a samsung galaxy c4 screen
and the touchpad
If the screen is crack and working the glass will. Be changed with 15k.but if the screen is not showing at all is a complete screen and I don't have the screen
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by olaoluyincah(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Godisallgood:

Is better to. Get another phone � because the screen price is equivalent to the price of the phone.
oh OK. Thanks brother
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
ur screen
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deardevil(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Godisallgood:
Back is 15k and the glass is 40k

everything is 55 k
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (85) (Reply)

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.