Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) (78715 Views)

Clean Imported Apple Iphone 5s 32gig With Original Screen And Finger Print / Clean 16 GB Tecno Camon Cx With NEW Screen, Charger And Pouch For Sale / Check In Here For Used Original Screen For Iphone and Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
akeensbussy:
I would rather sell it to u and walk away...
Is better u keep it at home � because a dead screen of only panel of s7 edge is 7k, so how much do u now think I will buy ur panel.. Take note � that is only screen that makes Samsung's phones valuable
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2018
It is ur already
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by yuccyboi: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
I have an s7. It fell off and the screen went blank,the glass isn't cracked as there was a screen guard on it. How much to fix it?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
yuccyboi:
I have an s7. It fell off and the screen went blank,the glass isn't cracked as there was a screen guard on it. How much to fix it?
Is complete screen u are buying, the fallen of the phone � has hit the inner screen.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by jeromedee: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
How much do you change the glass of S8+?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
jeromedee:
How much do you change the glass of S8+?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by jeromedee: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Godisallgood:

Choi!! Wey i think say your own go cheap pass 30k

1 Like

Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
jeromedee:
Choi!! Wey i think say your own go cheap pass 30k
It is a sensitive screen so we handle the screen with care and with our best of machine to give u a neat job.. 30k is for s8 but urs is s8plus
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by jeromedee: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Godisallgood:

It is a sensitive screen so we handle the screen with care and with our best of machine to give u a neat job.. 30k is for s8 but urs is s8plus
I definitely knw this. Had one fixed for that price before now... just tot i could get it fixed for less
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Get urs
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
How much is the screen of the iPhone 5c.

Thou i want to sell it off ..
Only problem : touchscreen

Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by gurusoft55: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Pls how much is the glass for Samsung galaxy note 10.1, 2014 edition? I have cracks on it but still responding to touch.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2018
gurusoft55:
Pls how much is the glass for Samsung galaxy note 10.1, 2014 edition? I have cracks on it but still responding to touch.
I don't do that
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2018
yuppy101:
How much is the screen of the iPhone 5c.

Thou i want to sell it off ..
Only problem : touchscreen

Is not available for now
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by yuccyboi: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Godisallgood:

Is complete screen u are buying, the fallen of the phone � has hit the inner screen.

how 2 fix it?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
yuccyboi:

how 2 fix it?
Is 50k
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Notimeshow(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
How much is samsung s6 edge plus screen for blue
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by gbodimowo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
i wonder
swaqq:
elo ni phone undecided
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
gbodimowo:
i wonder
People that know the worth of Samsung want complain.
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Notimeshow:
How much is samsung s6 edge plus screen for blue
Is Not available for the used one but u can buy new one for 60k
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deolu2000(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
please how much is Samsung S6 screen? no crack on screen. but blurry and not displaying. thanks
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
deolu2000:
please how much is Samsung S6 screen? no crack on screen. but blurry and not displaying. thanks
Is complete screen because the inner screen is damaged.. So it will cost 40k or still get a direct London used 55k
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deolu2000(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Godisallgood:
Get urs
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deolu2000(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Godisallgood:

Is complete screen because the inner screen is damaged.. So it will cost 40k
oga last price biko .
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deolu2000(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Godisallgood:

Is complete screen because the inner screen is damaged.. So it will cost 40k or still get a direct London used 55k
you mean London used phone?
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
deolu2000:

oga last price biko .
Last price
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
deolu2000:

you mean London used phone?
I mean if u can't afford the screen U can go for London used phone
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Godisallgood:
Do u hav iphone and samsung phone that the screen and is crack but still responding to touch..then call us to change the glass or u get a follow come screen for a good price ..call or chat on 07056571585
Still available
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Get urs
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by deolu2000(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Godisallgood:
I mean if u can't afford the screen U can go for London used phone
Thanks
Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by Godisallgood: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Get urs fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.