Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes (1458 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by obafemee80(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2018

3 paedos who raped and murdered a young boy are shot dead and hung from cranes in a chilling public execution.

Gruesome pictures show crowds gathering at a public square in Sana'a, Yemen, as the men are shot dead.

The three thugs have been convicted of raping and killing ten-year-old Mosad Saleh al-Mothana.

Yemeni officers forced the men, dressed in blue overalls, to lie face down on a mat.

A policeman shot each man in turn, through the back with five bullets aiming for the heart.

Their bloodied corpses were strung up from a crane for all to see.

The convicted paedo is forced to lie face-down on the ground in front of a crowd

It comes after the public hanging of Hussein al-Saket, 22, who was convicted of abducting, raping and murdering a four-year-old girl.

Saket was brought to Tahrir Square in Sanaa – which the Shiite Huthi rebels have controlled since 2014 – before being forced to lie face-down on the ground.

Ali Ayedh, the victim's uncle, said Saket "took part in the search for the girl before being unmasked" as her killer during the police investigation.

He said his public execution would act as a "deterrent for criminals".

The executions have been framed as an example of the Shiite rebels' efforts to combat crime in their areas. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6972302/yemen-execution-hang-sana-rape-murder-moses-al-mothana/

1 Like

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by OsuMustGo: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good for them.

Evil gay bastards.

2 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by obafemee80(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Good for them.

Evil gay bastards.
They were evil men angry

1 Like

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Serves them right.

RIP to the kid.

2 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Shelumiel: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
How does hanging them out justify anything ? This is why Muslims are terrors ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by thesicilian: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good news

3 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by thesicilian: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
How does hanging them out justify anything ? This is why Muslims are terrors ...
Pray your child doesn't fall into the hands of these child molesters.

4 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by obafemee80(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:

It will act as a deterrent for criminals and their supporters like you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by hisgrace090: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
thesicilian:
Good news

Country where law exist.

Do anyhow and see anyhow .

If it were in Nigeria the news should have reads;
This is their third time of being cought in this evil act but the court have warn them to stop further or risk severe punishment in future.

3 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by aragonchuks(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nigerian politicians deserve this more

3 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by gasparpisciotta: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Don't do the crime if you can't face the consequence

4 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by BlackPantherxXx: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Some of the rapists and pedophiles promoting people here should watch it.

Isabubakar this is why i keep reporting you to the Mods to avoid this fate .cursedabiola is one of the 50 monikers you use. You were boasting of raping your neighbours kids. Violence against women won't be tolerated here.

You created over 20 monikers just to follow me because i reported you as a pedophile....

Salam alaykum Bro.

3 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by BlackPantherxXx: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
kirikata5:
[s][/s]
trash

Continue. grin

I enjoy the attention. I must be important for you to keep creating profiles for me. grin
Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by kirikata5: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Continue.
i love forking my harlot mother grin

I enjoy the attention. I must be important for you to keep creating profiles for me. grin

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by mamatayour(f): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
We need this in Nigeria too shocked

4 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Born2Breed(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
obafemee80:

3 paedos who raped and murdered a young boy are shot dead and hung from cranes in a chilling public execution.

Gruesome pictures show crowds gathering at a public square in Sana'a, Yemen, as the men are shot dead.

The three thugs have been convicted of raping and killing ten-year-old Mosad Saleh al-Mothana.

Yemeni officers forced the men, dressed in blue overalls, to lie face down on a mat.

A policeman shot each man in turn, through the back with five bullets aiming for the heart.

Their bloodied corpses were strung up from a crane for all to see.

The convicted paedo is forced to lie face-down on the ground in front of a crowd

It comes after the public hanging of Hussein al-Saket, 22, who was convicted of abducting, raping and murdering a four-year-old girl.

Saket was brought to Tahrir Square in Sanaa – which the Shiite Huthi rebels have controlled since 2014 – before being forced to lie face-down on the ground.

Ali Ayedh, the victim's uncle, said Saket "took part in the search for the girl before being unmasked" as her killer during the police investigation.

He said his public execution would act as a "deterrent for criminals".

The executions have been framed as an example of the Shiite rebels' efforts to combat crime in their areas. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6972302/yemen-execution-hang-sana-rape-murder-moses-al-mothana/

This is justice

3 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Shelumiel: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
thesicilian:

Pray your child doesn't fall into the hands of these child molesters.
So hanging their corpses is going to changed what they've done , right ? Mtchww. ..barbarian
Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Shelumiel: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
obafemee80:

It will act as a deterrent for criminals and their supporters like you cheesy
It will serve as symbol of barbarism to thwarts like you .
Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by thesicilian: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
So hanging their corpses is going to changed what they've done , right ? Mtchww. ..barbarian
I'm sorry. Thought I was quoting a reasonable person.

3 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by meezynetwork(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Aldebaran(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
This your comment is suspicious angry

If the boy they raped and killed was your son or family ,will you tell the court to throw them in prison so that they can repent?

2 Likes

Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Shelumiel: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Aldebaran:

This your comment is suspicious angry

If the boy they raped and killed was your son or family ,will you tell the court to throw them in prison so that they can repent?

Brother , that is not the issue . the issue is : how does hanging their corpses justify or bring healing to those offended? When we do thing , we should at least but a bit of decency into it and not stooping to the level of barbarianism !
Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2018
obafemee80:

They were evil men angry

Gay men.....

Real men don't do kids...
Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by frowland(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Now this is one horrible way to die! Well, they made the law so wetin concern me.
Re: See How 3 Paedos Who Raped & Murdered 10 Yr Old Boy Were Shot & Hung From Cranes by Opistorincos(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
this is an easy death nah, they should have done this the old way. Tie them in a huge container, force feed them with milk and honey then watch them die a slow and painful death as maggots eat them alive. This death is well deserved tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christ Holy Church Pastor Murdered Inside Church / Pastor Rapes Pregnant Lady And Used Her For Rituals, The Lady Died Later / Meet Muhammad Saad Al-beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.