Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Avoiding Bad Tailors And Reshaping Nigerian Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Avoiding Bad Tailors And Reshaping Nigerian Fashion (329 Views)

The Difference Between Tailors And Fashion Designers (photos) / Tailors And Fashion Designers Pls Come In / Tailors And Fashion House Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Bad Tailors And Reshaping Nigerian Fashion by iamJakey(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
������������
Hello 21st century....
Where everyone is dying to be at the top in their fashion game. Oh please, who are you not to wear something good?
Do you know that the first thing people look at when they approach you is your clothes? Well, some look at the shoes first. Your dressing is able to draw people closer *OR* send them away!
Where are we going Let's fastforward this a little
����������������

Have you given an idea to the tailor to sew for you but what you got was... "Oh my God, how do I put it?" - A disaster!!!!!

Are you a tailor who can't really interpret your customers' ideas? _They say sew me a peplum top and oh yes you had the guts to give them off-shoulder gown!!!_

Are you a fashion designer who owns a brand in this century without an illustrator to give your brand the taste it deserves? *_Some spice_*

Should I say your solution is here? Or more like your wait is over!!!!

What we need is an illustrator. A fashion illustrator.

Oh ladies out there, he'll draw out your ideas before you even see that tailor.

Oh tailors, someone is here to interpret the ideas that seem so difficult to lay out.

Fashion designers!!! Do you know even Chanel, Dior and the large clothing brands have illustrators? You are on your way to the top!!

*The 21st century problem is solved!!! ����*

Instagram @_jhayke

It's up to you.
Remain in the 18th century, or take your game to the top of it's ranks.

Do we share the same views about the way we can avoid bad tailoring and even enhance our fashion game? Fashion designers, tailors, fashionistas, let's discuss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Branded Ralph Lauren,mothercare,d & G,hugo Boss,carter / Vacancy! An Experienced TAILOR Is Needed In Ibadan. / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.