Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death (2088 Views)

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Wife Of House Of Representatives Aspirant In Ondo West Empowers Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by seribawon: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Another suspected ballot box snatcher has been beaten to death in another polling unit in the traditional area of Lokoja metropolis during the ongoing Kogi bye-election.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/11/kogi-bye-election-house-of-representatives-aspirants-son-beaten-to-death/

Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Jaytee1985: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eewoooooo!!! FTC tinz
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by SamoaUmaga: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Seriously, D's is Absurd
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by AllTheWayUp: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Another APC zombie beaten to death
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Zeroid105: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mob action is always brutal!
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Vanpascore(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why na?
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Iamgrey5(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ballot snatcher beaten to death

Have you people ever see those ballot box snatcher before?

They don't ever travel lightly without weapons (ammunitions)

I believe someone just killed an opposition, but tried to frame the dead in the process.
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by monaPhilz: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is very much true. I was passing by Cinema junction, when I bumped into gathering. Alot of ballot box was snatched across several polling units. I even witnessed the one that happened in supeb. "This guy get liver to go snatch for palace wey be headquarter for ruggedness" R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by abokibuhari: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
If its APC grin but if its PDP cry but I know its grin
Re: Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by docadams: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmmmm

... And what will the father tell the mother now?

(1) (Reply)

Faces You Will Not See In The Corridor Of Power In 2019 (photo) / Why I Like The Yorubas! / Photos: Nigerian Policeman Drooling While Sleeping On A Moving Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.