Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

If You Truly Need A Tested Business With Low Start Up Capital But Huge Return - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Truly Need A Tested Business With Low Start Up Capital But Huge Return (375 Views)

You Have Capital But No Business Ideas, Come In / 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / Business Advice; There Is Capital But Am A Little Bit Scared, Need Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Truly Need A Tested Business With Low Start Up Capital But Huge Return by godmercy15(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Many people when they have the resources and the time to start a business that will serve as a plan B to secure their financial future will not do that because they think it will always be like that. Common sense requires us to have more than one streams of income. Many realize their mistake when it is too late probably at the verge of retirement or loss of employment. Do not wait till it is too late, now is the time to start something.
I am presenting a business model that is easy to start, there is no guess work, it is tested and working for so many persons. You can even start with just five thousand Naira and generate good returns on a daily basis. A student or a job seeker can start this business. Nobody should despise this business model because it is well thought business concept with desirable products as Banks are even doing it. Let me introduce the business I am talking about below:

Telecom opportunity with a low capital start up

I am regretting for not embracing this opportunity when I was informed about it over a year ago. I never knew it was this loaded. Many of you out there might have been under minding this life changing goldmine called Recharge and Get Paid, it goes beyond recharging your phone and paying for your PHCN, DSTV, GOTV and Star Time Cable Television Networks and saving cost because you do not have to pay anyone to do it for you, but there is a business angle to it.
The business side of this opportunity is that each time you recharge your GLO, MTN, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV, GOTV, STAR TIME, and PHCN you get paid, when you do this for others you also get paid. If you introduce this opportunity to others, apart from the immediate commission you earn on them, whenever they recharge you get paid. If banks are doing it then you should know that there is huge revenue involved in this business.
Guess how much you need to get started with this business? Only #5000 is all you need to start with the basic package.
For more information, connect with me on whatsapp 08062899721

Re: If You Truly Need A Tested Business With Low Start Up Capital But Huge Return by godmercy15(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
I know all of us here want to hit that jackpot through sales commission. But honestly some of us have not gotten one since the beginning of this year and our bills are piling up. My friends in that situation, you can do another Biz beside your real estate Biz or any other thing you are involved with to improve your daily cashflow. As a matter of fact, there is nothing wrong with multiple streams of income. The business I am recommending for you is the one that has products everyone uses daily. After food the next item we all use daily is airtime to make calls or data for our internet use. There is nobody here on this platform without data. So this business is saleable. So I want to introduce you to a platform that is already built for you to take advantage of to recharge your phone with airtime and data( Glo, Mtn, Airtel and 9Mobile) and pay your Cable TV like ( Dstv, Gotv and Startimes) subscriptions as well as bills payment for PHCN. Each time you do any of these activities on the platform you get paid. That is, anytime you buy airtime or data or pay for DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES, PHCN for yourself or others you get paid. And if anyone registers through you, you will earn commission from their registrations and from whatever the buy on the platform forever. How much do you need to start? Only #5000 to start and you will earn instantly 20% commission (#1000) from your own registration. Connect with me on 08062899721 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Have Finally Signed The Currency Swap Deal* / Buy 80 Containers Kosso And Doussie Square Logs In September / Learn How To Buy Item From 1688 With #500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.