Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death (1014 Views)

Rebecca Soteros Bio: Facts About Paul Walker’s Ex Girl-friend / Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by Wikinaija(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Meadow Walker, actor Paul Walker’s daughter, settled a wrongful death lawsuit with Porsche after his tragic death in 2013. She claimed the company knew about the car’s ‘instability and control’ issues but didn’t address the problems.

Nearly five years after his tragic death, Paul Walker is still in the minds and hearts of his family, friends and fans.

The actor’s life and legacy are celebrated in an upcoming documentary, “I Am Paul Walker,” and in honor of the touching tribute, ET is taking a look back at our own greatest moments with Walker.

ET first met Walker in 1998, when he was a spunky young actor starring in “Varsity Blues.” He was about to get his big break in Hollywood — but he made it clear he planned to do things his way.

“People are so afraid to offend, or say something. You know, ‘Maybe I won’t get another job, I don’t want to bad mouth this person or bad person,'” he said. “Personally, I like to be straight up. If I had some smack, or some trash to talk about someone, I’d be tempted to give it to you right now… I don’t have any, and that’s the real story.”

FILE - In this April 29, 2011 file photo, actor Paul Walker poses during the photo call of the movie "Fast and Furious 5," in Rome. A coroner's report says the Porsche carrying Walker may have been going 100 mph or more before it crashed, killing both Walker and the driver. The report released Friday, Jan. 3, 2014, by the Los Angeles County coroner's office says that Roger Rodas, Walker's friend and financial adviser, was driving the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT at an unsafe speed, estimated by witnesses to be 100 mph or more. (AP Photo/Andrew Medichini, File)
Actor Paul Walker died in 2013 in Santa Clarita in a fatal car crash. (AP)

Paul Walker’s Father Breaks Down Talking About Late Son: ‘I See Paul’s Face All the Time’

Then, in 2000, ET was with the actor on set of “The Fast and the Furious,” where he starred as Brian O’Conner, one of his most and iconic roles. Back then, however, Walker confessed he wasn’t nearly the driver his character turned out to be. “We went to this racing school in Vegas,” he admitted. “I learned a lot. I learned just how little I knew about driving!”

Walker was a quick learner, but sadly, it was also a high-speed crash that killed him nearly five years ago, on Nov. 30, 2013. ET spoke with the father of one just six months prior to the accident, where he said his love for cars evolved throughout his life. “I grew up hunting and fishing, and I’ve always been into archery. I’ve always been into cars, and it’s like they’re associated, it always comes down to, oh, those are macho, those are real guy things to do. In my family, that was just stuff we did, that’s just the way it was,” he explained.

‘I Am Paul Walker’ Trailer Shows Never-Before-Seen Home Videos of the Late Actor

“So, you know, car racing, growing up [with] all the different car publications around the house, going to my grandfather’s shop, he had his own transmission, he built his own motors and, you know, he was the first to break 160 mph back with the Ford Falcon back in the day, which was a big deal. And then he started racing Mustangs and I think it’s just a part of my [DNA],” he continued, before praising “Fast and the Furious” as his “dream job.”

“They formed together this like, dream job, so I’ve been living it for awhile now,” he expressed. “The dream is to have it all. Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? … You only live one time. I want to get it all in.”

“I Am Paul Walker” premieres Saturday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Paramount Network. See more on Walker in the video below.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/fast-furious-actor-paul-walker-remembered-five-years-after-death
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by Thebwoy: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why is he remembered
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by aluko360(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
........ And i'll tell u all about it when i see you again.

always in our hearts, Paul Walker

1 Like

Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by lilmax(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
five years? wow I'm no longer jobless not to know
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by Wikinaija(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thebwoy:
Why is he remembered
because he was human
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by dominique(f): 12:04am On Aug 12, 2018
I watched the week long tribute on E! News, not one mention of the companion that died with him in the accident. Not cool at all
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by Nicklaus619(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Thebwoy:
Why is he remembered

That's a very stupid and unguided question, why is Michael Jackson remembered? That will answer ya ignoramus question angry , sleep on walker till I see you again brother.
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by Thebwoy: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Nicklaus619:

That's a very stupid and unguided question, why is Michael Jackson remembered? That will answer ya ignoramus question angry , sleep on walker till I see you again brother.

Yeah i asked it because i needed a stupid answer from stupid persons.
Re: ‘fast &furious’ Actor Paul Walker Remembered Five Years After Death by Nicklaus619(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Thebwoy:

Yeah i asked it because i needed a stupid answer from stupid persons.

That makes you classless and I have seen that Your stupidity has no limit. #Mofo

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Rocks Scottish Skirt 'Kilt' (Photo) / Kylie Jenner Is Almost A Billionaire: Which Kardashian Has The Highest Net Worth / VJ Ehis Causes Massive Traffic After His Car Was Bashed In Lagos. Pic & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.