Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency (26403 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by sureheaven(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
The fact that igbo presidency is sure 2023 doesn’t guarantee u will be the candidate.

There are lots of igbos with better integrity, dignity and ideologies that supersedes urs.

So stop boasting because pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by idonhammer: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fuc.king bastard!of course,How can Hausa man rely on Igbos...okoro anumanu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by scholes23(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
J
Jollof Rice.
Shior!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by scholes23(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
loser
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by IslamicRebel01: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

Nigerian muslims are terrorised by the following names/words

"FREEDOM", "REFERENDUM", "BIAFRA", NNAMDI KANU",

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by AkpatiOzu1: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:
I'm a Inconsequential mother forker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by 360degreess(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

Typical Igbo man memory verse grin cheesy
okorosmart..I agree with him,he knows that most of his people lack political wisdom,that's y they are lagging behind in nigerian political leadership since independent era..
Dareal90s:

Typical Igbo man memory verse grin cheesy
okorosmart..I agree with him,he knows that most of his people lack political wisdom,that's y they are lagging behind in nigerian political leadership since independent era..,.don't mind them

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by 360degreess(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
i prefer okorocha to become president after buhari.....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by omeddy805: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
If Okorocha becomes President of Nigeria he will start by making statue of Lord Lugard, Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe, Obj, Abacha, Shonekan, Buhari etc.. That shows you how stupid he will be. Nonsense Igbo..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shizzle1: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
360degreess:
okorosmart..I agree with him,he knows that most of his people lack political wisdom,that's y they are lagging behind in nigerian political leadership since independent era....
when fools think their foolish talk matters zilch

You that is an expert in political leadership with political wisdom, how well do you fare in standard of living?

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Lancevancedance: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:
The major division in Igbo land came from Anambra Igbos. Very divisive and jealous people. I am not Igbo but I know for a fact that Anambra people are very jealous, low self esteemed ppl. Whether they admit it or not, Okorocha is the most viable Igbo man. Do not vote an Anambra man. Thank God Igbo votes dont really count in an election. The North and yorubas will vote fo him
and the Major division in you came from your father because he should have used hankerchief to wipe you clean,now he LEFT US WITH YOUR FOOLISHNESS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shizzle1: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
We donate okoroawusa for free to yoroobaboons

He will be the first president of oduduwanker republic

Okoroawusa is greater than awolo-awor, Abiola and tifnubu combined

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by foreshore(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by IMASTEX: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I use to like and admire this guy before he became governor, now it seems the guy have dump his brain somewhere like osho
Same here. I keep wondering what went wrong. Nigeria political circle is indeed possess.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Midastorch(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
I am full fledge APC supporter, I love Buhari/Osinbajo and I am Yoruba...Okorocha is a big no no no no for Igbo President.... Personally I will nominate Akpokuedike Global Willie Obiano or gburugburu.. Ngige is another idiot that should not be allowed... The APC national Auditor, George Moghalu is another fine politician from South East

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by blackaxe78: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
IslamicRebel01:
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

Nigerian muslims are terrorised by the following names/words

"FREEDOM", "REFERENDUM", "BIAFRA", NNAMDI KANU",
[/s]
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by LBanks(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:
The major division in Igbo land came from Anambra Igbos. Very divisive and jealous people. I am not Igbo but I know for a fact that Anambra people are very jealous, low self esteemed ppl. Whether they admit it or not, Okorocha is the most viable Igbo man. Do not vote an Anambra man. Thank God Igbo votes dont really count in an election. The North and yorubas will vote fo him

Lol,

Okorocha has told himself the gospel truth and you are talking trash

Okorocha is not loved even in his own hometown Ogboko in IMO state

So your tactics to divide IMO and Anambra is stale

17 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Maxcollins042(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nogodye:
Thank GOD the man quickly understand that igbos are betrayal
Tonto
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shizzle1: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nogodye:
Thank GOD the man quickly understand that igbos are betrayal
senseless comment from s tribe of cowards

idiotic pigs of buhari no get sense I swaaar

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
shizzle1:
We donate okoroawusa for free to yoroobaboons

He will be the first president of oduduwanker republic

Okoroawusa is greater than awolo-awor, Abiola and tifnubu combined

typical drag down syndrom....

this is what he was talkin about.....

who una want us to vote as president...?......mnanamdi cownunu...?

kiiiiikikiki....

am just joking....

kiiiki....

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
So, he wan deceive Igbos with psychology

Vote for Buhari, and Igbo presidency for Ndigbo in 2023 Tell us something else biko.

Iberiberism.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Truth is Igbos all want to be President at same time hence the jealousy and hate against Okorocha. He is the only electable Igbo politician today devoid of tribalism whose popularity cuts across regions and beyond Nigeria. You can confirm his statement by the way Senate Presidency was rotated round all Igbo States during Obasanjo era.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shizzle1: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:
another senseless comment from an Idiotic pig of buhari zombie

Wonder why yoroobaboons can't just mind their fuckingg business

Your attempt at maligning Anambra peeps will not and can never work.

We dash okoroawusa to your tribe of cowards and sophisticated moronnns

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shizzle1: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abagworo:
[s]Truth is Igbos all want to be President at same time hence the jealousy and hate against Okorocha. He is the only electable Igbo politician today devoid of tribalism whose popularity cuts across regions and beyond Nigeria. You can confirm his statement by the way Senate Presidency was rotated round all Igbo States during Obasanjo era[/s].
chino please come and carry your bingo

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
shizzle1:
another senseless comment from an Idiotic pig of buhari zombie

Wonder why yoroobaboons can't just mind their fuckingg business

Your attempt at maligning Anambra peeps will not and can never work.

We dash okoroawusa to your tribe of cowards and sophisticated moronnns

we deltans are watching.....fight...!!!!

kiiiiki.....
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by asobo: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:
Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shizzle1: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:
I am full fledge APC supporter, I love Buhari/Osinbajo and I am Yoruba...Okorocha is a big no no no no for Igbo President.... Personally I will nominate Akpokuedike Global Willie Obiano or gburugburu.. Ngige is another idiot that should not be allowed... The APC national Auditor, George Moghalu is another fine politician from South East
we dash Yorubas okoroawusa free of charge, you guys should please take him since yorubas love him so much. We will be so glad trust me, after all what are neighbors for? cheesy

He Will make a very good President of oduduwa republic grin

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by PharmSaka: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by LZAA: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
okoroblog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/igbo-presidency-i-stand-the-best-chance-says-okorocha/amp/
How many times ds same news go make fp nau
Btw this pix is for rochie and his BMC crew on NL and beyond
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom justiceleague1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by kunleweb: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.