Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fidelity Bank Claims Assaulted Customers Were ‘shoulder Surfing’ To Steal Custom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Claims Assaulted Customers Were ‘shoulder Surfing’ To Steal Custom (335 Views)

Fidelity Bank Inaugurates Keyboards Payment Solution / Fidelity Bank Partners Systemspecs For Federal Collections Via *770# / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Claims Assaulted Customers Were ‘shoulder Surfing’ To Steal Custom by BrandAfriq: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
…as they set to Lose Customers over Alleged Assault

Fidelity Bank Plc is not having it rosy in recent months as they have been faced with some challenges that has made some Nigerians wonder about the activities of the bank.

Just some months back, they were in the news over allegations of not paying their sacked workers which they denied and now they are being accused of assault on some of its customers.

According to reports, many customers of the Fidelity Bank at Kola bus stop, Lagos, were shocked, recently, after the branch manager ordered the security guards to beat up two aggrieved customers for daring to complain about the poor service rendered to them.

According to one Olumide, who witnessed the incident, the customers were at the bank to lodge a complaint after the bank’s ATM failed to dispense cash to them and they were debited.

He alleged that in the course of their rant, they insulted the bank over the manner in which the issue was being handled. The insult was said to have angered the manager who ordered their beating within the bank premises.

Meanwhile, Fidelity bank has countered the allegations levelled against them as they claimed that the two guys in the viral video were ‘shoulder surfing’ to steal customer card details at the ATM.

According to the bank, “The two individuals featured in the video were suspected of ‘Shoulder surfing’ to steal a customer card details at the ATM.”

The bank further added that the security personnel on duty interceded and they attacked and injured him before the intervention of the mobile Policemen who are seen in the video.

They claimed that no fidelity Bank official ordered any violence against customers as alleged and there was no incidence of the branch ATM not dispensing cash.

Some customers are finding the bank’s claims difficult to believe as some have taken to their social media page to notify them on their plans to close their accounts with them with various reasons.

http://brandafriq.com/fidelity-bank-claims-assaulted-customers-were-shoulder-surfing-to-steal-customer-card-details/

Re: Fidelity Bank Claims Assaulted Customers Were ‘shoulder Surfing’ To Steal Custom by Nackzy: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Rouges, they keep collecting 52 Naira from my account and they call it Card maintenance fee, imagine card that's always in my wallet, after maintaining it myself they end up collecting maintenance fee, almost 10 times in a month ,
They charge 72 Naira for transfers, Buhari u c ur sef, come and fight the corruption u promised me
Re: Fidelity Bank Claims Assaulted Customers Were ‘shoulder Surfing’ To Steal Custom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
This happen in fidelity casso branch alagbado... am going there on Monday to close down my bank account.. cool
Re: Fidelity Bank Claims Assaulted Customers Were ‘shoulder Surfing’ To Steal Custom by austinekommbra: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
how can you shoulder surf another customers card details while complaining about your banks poor services delivery? do they have cctv evidence to show? besides, surfing can only occur at the ATM which is outside the Bank and not at the reception desk. somebody is cooking up this lies to save his job

(1) (Reply)

Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 Invitation / How Can I Boost My Facebook Ads / Cocoa Seed Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.