Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " (447 Views)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " by ariesbull: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
When one thinks that he has seen it all, with the level of religions in the country, one begins to think that Christianity and Islam is making in roads to the Nigeria social space, but a lot need to be looked out. One thing that people must start getting used to is that stanism as a religion is making in roads as Udumiri has made us to believe.

It hasn't been ascertained if the young man is trying to trend online or he is making it out of his sincere and "contrite" mind to be a Satanist. In his word he said

"I dedicate my soul to Satan because he is far better than God. Devil I love you so much and can never stop working for you, bringing more Christians to your kingdom and initiating them in our coven because the end time is near", Udumiri Nwakalu said.

Though stanism and Luciferiansm has gained prominence in the developed world and if it has made incursion into Nigeria, that is yet to be known. The young man can be said to be the very few that has come out to "confess" love for Satan!

https://etimes.com.ng/bizzare-i-love-satani-worship-him-a-young-man-confesses/

In his Facebook post, he is seen making mockery of christian religion and this can be termed as blasphemy. It is yet to be ascertained if the man is mentally balanced to make such a statement in a religious charged nation like Nigeria and funny enough he comes from the Eastern region of the country known to be over ninety percent christian.

Nwakalu claimed that people have been sending him directly messages on how to make money via his new found religion meaning that he has lots of potential converts , he has this to say to them

" Please I don't give money, I don't have connections to where money can be gotten, I don't know where money ritual is done and I don't even believe in such things as money ritual. To me it doesn't exist."

He added that "I have never in any of my posts said I invoke money or said my father which is Satan gives money to jobless and uncreative people.x

"Since I started serving the devil he has been encouraging me to work hard because it's their only way to riches.
All of you inboxing me for money rituals I suggest you try God, maybe God gives money to jobless people or you can keep typing AMEN to random Facebook posts God may send billions to your account through that. My father which is Satan hates jobless people who ask for money rituals", he concluded .

Is this to trend or out of sincerity or fraustrating, time would tell, buy one thing we have to know is that the Nigerian constitution accepts freedom of worship. Is he mentally okay or not, time would tell. Though, people have written him off as a youthful exuberance but he has made his position know .

Re: Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " by Nackzy: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
It's ur choice so hold on to it
Re: Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " by Mrjo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
op did you say east is ninety per cent Christian, where did you get that stats? by the way where is your source?
Re: Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " by ariesbull: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mrjo:
op did you say east is ninety per cent Christian, where did you get that stats? by the way where is your source?

(1) (Reply)

What All Families Must Know About Owning A Home / 5 Signs For Identifying Your Soul Mate / How To Talk To Your Son About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.