Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Only Mission In The Senate Is Making Buhari Life President - APC Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Only Mission In The Senate Is Making Buhari Life President - APC Candidate (406 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary / Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Only Mission In The Senate Is Making Buhari Life President - APC Candidate by edmaraja: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
48-year-old Honourable Gumau Yahaya, the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the Bauchi South Senatorial District bye-election taking place today, has said he plans to see to the amendment of the Constitution to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari remains President for life.

Speaking during his campaign in Bauchi during the week, he said: “I, Lawal-Yahaya Gumau, want you to know that the mandate that will be given to me on Saturday is to go and protect Buhari’s interest in the Senate. This is the only mandate that I will be going to the Senate with, having fulfilled every other mandate to the best of my ability while in the House of Representatives for eight years.

“By God’s grace, we will amend Nigeria’s Constitution to allow Buhari to be President for the remaining years of his life. He will only cease to be President when God takes his life.

“Obasanjo tried all his best for the constitution to be amended to allow him go for a third term, but God didn’t approve of it because of its lack of sincerity. What is now needed in Nigeria is to protect Buhari’s interest and that is what we will do.”

Gumau is a graduate of the University of Maiduguri and currently represents Toro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State at the House of Representatives.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/11/my-only-mission-senate-making-buhari-life-president-says-apc-candidate

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: My Only Mission In The Senate Is Making Buhari Life President - APC Candidate by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2018

(1)

Vice President Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ordered Total Overhaul Of SARS / Fall From Grace Of Sen. Smart Adeyemi & The Greed Of Mr. Adekunle David / If Buhari Wins 2019 It Will Be Because APC Does Not Have Opposition From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.