Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. (1453 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Sperm Flow While Sleeping / What Soap Do You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. by kay4fun(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2010
FG distributed about 63billion naira worth of mosquito net in an effort to control malaria. 60% reason why most us visit hospital is because of malaria. Hence sleeping under treated mosquito net in the most cost effective way to prevent mosquito. But i found out that most do not use it.
My lets know your experience if do use it or why you do not want to use it.
Re: Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. by vvsjon: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2010
Yes, Because It is very important to do so. The mosquito is a huge problem. It carries very harmful diseases like malaria. Even in the evening,we use mosquito repellents to prevent them from getting in the house. I really hate these insects.
Re: Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. by EEngineer1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
kay4fun:

FG distributed about 63billion naira worth of mosquito net in an effort to control malaria. 60% reason why most us visit hospital is because of malaria. Hence sleeping under treated mosquito net in the most cost effective way to prevent mosquito. But i found out that most do not use it.
My lets know your experience if do use it or why you do not want to use it.
what is the probability of getting malaria everytime you are bitten by a mosquitoe, pls explain so we can know the figures, that would be helpful for people who arent interested in using nets
Re: Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. by kay4fun(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Bed nets work by creating a protective barrier against deadly-malaria carrying mosquitoes that bite at night. A family of four can sleep under an insecticide-treated bed net, safe from malaria, for four to five years. The benefits of bed nets extend even further than protecting those sleeping underneath them. The insecticide woven into each net makes entire communities safer – killing and repelling mosquitoes so that they can’t go on to bite others who may not be protected by a net.
Last long and are durable
Are economical
Have no smell or irritating effect
Are good and safe (especially for babies/children)

There are different shapes, colours and designs of mosquito bed nets. The most common shapes are conical (round) and rectangular. The most commonly available colours are white, green and blue.

Use insecticide treated mosquito nets and sleep in peace & protect your health

Click on this link to read further :
http://mykingbiz..com/2010_06_13_archive.html
Re: Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. by Jay4joy: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
For your mosquito net supply within Lagos, Call 08055858911 or visit our my website to choose the type of net you like. We supply rectangular and conical net.
Re: Do You Use Mosquito Bed Net While Sleeping. by bukhety(f): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kay4fun and jay4joy are the same person. But how much is the net. Im interested.

(1) (Reply)

Am Going Blind! / Natural Cure To Keloids / For Weak Erection Killer And Quick Ejaculation Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.