Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account (441 Views)

Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? / If You Need Old Facebook Account Login Details Come In Here. / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account by Irelexicon(m): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2018
Someone hacked my Facebook account, deleted all my profiles and pictures. This really pains me, Have been looking for a way to retaliate back, fortunately, I have they hackers number, username and Gmail he used hacking my account, Av been trying all online Facebook hacking tutorials but all to no avail, pls who knows effective hacking tools that is free and reliable. The hackers email is johnbryann2020@gmail.com
The hackers phone no is 09035020882
The hacker Facebook username is janestones20 if u can help me retaliate I will be happy or drop the tool here.. Thanks to tech gurus.. Waiting for responses

1 Like

Re: How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2018
grin
Re: How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account by banty: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Hey, let go and cont. Ur life... undecided
Re: How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account by geunik(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Irelexicon:
Someone hacked my Facebook account, deleted all my profiles and pictures. This really pains me, Have been looking for a way to retaliate back, fortunately, I have they hackers number, username and Gmail he used hacking my account, Av been trying all online Facebook hacking tutorials but all to no avail, pls who knows effective hacking tools that is free and reliable. The hackers email is johnbryann2020@gmail.com
The hackers phone no is 09035020882
The hacker Facebook username is janestones20 if u can help me retaliate I will be happy or drop the tool here.. Thanks to tech gurus.. Waiting for responses
Lol
Knowing the things is just a little set closer. The major thing you need is his phone number. Just go to any SIM card seller and request for a SIM swap. Claim that your brother gave you the SIM and have misplaced the phone with it. Now the thief is using your phone and sim. They will do it for you. From there, you can enter the email address and ask for forget password. They will email a code to the SIM. If you can login to the email, you can login to the Facebook account from there
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: How To Hacked Someone's Facebook Account by Irelexicon(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Promolta Review: A Solution To Youtube Video Promotion / Free Wordpress Web Design Training / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.