Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,634 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday (24980 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Leak Video: Atiku Almost Get Beaten In Enugu Yesterday / Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by gasparpisciotta: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2018
megafem1:
check out mark zuckerberg styling. it doesn't matter just a matter of choice, some people feel comfortable n smart in a particular dresses than another

I hear you
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by dignity33: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2018
ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT UGWUANYI OF ENUGU STATE IS UNPARTICIANSHIP IN ANY THING CONCERNED WELLBEING OF ENUGU PEOPLE THIS THE KIND OF LEADERS WE NEED FOR THE COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by lebete3000: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Alejoc:
Osinbajo no dey go on leave?

Bubu dey take style send am go places wey dem no born am well make hin set hin foot upon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by 3Ceagle(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:
Well, if given the chance, he will make a good president in coming years. No matter how this man is being criticise, he remains the most active VP in Nigerian history.

Enugu people seems to be free-minded individuals. cool

It is not about Osinbajo but the the seat he occupies as the VP. It should not have to be his party or person. But for his intelligence, he commands good will every where he goes which is what APC needed and not the style of that man who loves speaking to foreign press. I did not mention any body's name.
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by VictorOBVkings(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP right now, knowing how it all started with Akpabio. grin

it can't be like that in Enugu state. quote me anytime

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Corrinthians(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2018
VictorOBVkings:

it can't be like that in Enugu state. quote me anytime
You aren't politically wise after all, not by a long shot. Someone who is would NEVER use the word NEVER when discussing the character of politicians. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Burgerlomo: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
Osinbajo will make a good president...see the warm welcome given to him.

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by 3Ceagle(m): 6:07am On Aug 12, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
How I wish PMB and APC will allow PYO to handle Saraki and confine him to the gallows where he belongs

There would have been harmony and understanding between the legislature and executive if the VP was the president. Democracy demands that you respect each other and dialogue on issues. You don't bring holier than thou , I and them attitude. That is the problem of Buhari right from inception. Always sitting on his high horse. You achieve alot without necessarily compromising your principles and that is what the VP is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by israelmao(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2018
If APC fields this man defection will stop from APC to another party and it will be other way round and all the political gimmicks and games will be done away with.Osinbajo has immense capacity to govern unlike Gestapo King.
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by lonelydora: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
I love this man's simple dressing but he can do better with different styles, seem to be repeating same dress every time I see his pictures.

Thought i was the only one
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Chukwuzulumoke(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2018
I love this man's simple dressing but he can do better with different styles, seem to be repeating same dress every time I see his picture grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by oladele00(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Ranters here won't like the crowds that welcomed baba osibanjo to the land of the wailing Wailers
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2018
lawalosky:
Well the guy above has already said it all..
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Gkemz: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
I love Enugu State.

There is no where in the East that can be as welcoming as Enugu State and her indigenes.

Lovely State. Lovely people.

Aboki Don't say what you don't know. Have you been to other southeastern states
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by OttHin: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Alejoc:
Osinbajo no dey go on leave?

SirLakes:

Na so i ask person this question yesterday oooo

Na people wey strong lie dis suppose dey rule Naija no be people wey go die today wake up tomorrow

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by tunary(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:
Well, if given the chance, he will make a good president in coming years. No matter how this man is being criticise, he remains the most active VP in Nigerian history.

True talk
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by mudiana(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Gkemz:

Aboki Don't say what you don't know. Have you been to other southeastern states
haaa! Enugu is the best Eastern state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Dollabiz: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by klax(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2018
This is great. These is how politics should be play and these show of love is what everybody were expecting from this government irrespective political affiliation, religion or tribe the way it was during Gej but apc turned everything down to politics of anger, vengeance, nepotism, jihadism, abusive, bullying, harrassement and Nigerians were totally divided. Shame on Buhari.

Despite the fact I don't like Osibanjo and the party he belong to i noticed everywhere he goes people shows him true love not those fake love those bloody almanjiris with their dirty gworo pudding tooth showing Buhari and the zombies called it love.

Anyway come 2019 we shall ruthlessly root that giraffe vengeance master block brain out of our system for us to have peace. Happy Sunday.

Osibanjo had it be your are the president I won't have problem with you but you see that giraffe block head thing disgust me with passion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by bewla(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
I love Enugu State.

There is no where in the East that can be as welcoming as Enugu State and her indigenes.

are they coming to join us A P Chit
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by dmbb: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari has given this guy Freedom

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by klax(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2018
bewla:
are they coming to join us A P Chit

They can join because since their governor is prayer and fasting warrior even if fulani killed his mother and his entire family he will still be doing prayer and fasting.

No hope on Enugu and their governor. It's almost certain they will soon join fulani slaves axis in a matter of time, it's a gene thing. No offense just plain truth.
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by ubox: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:

Because other presidents rarely travelled like how Buhari has in recent years.
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by ba7man(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2018
israelmao:
If APC fields this man defection will stop from APC to another party and it will be other way round and all the political gimmicks and games will be done away with.Osinbajo has immense capacity to govern unlike Gestapo King.
Northern politicians will never allow that to work.
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by SoNature(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
I love Enugu State.

Every state in the east is welcoming

Everything depends on the popularity of the governor and how he mobilized his people
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by SoNature(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:

No doubt, he's the most active VP

The reason is that he served under a president who's always traveling overseas to attend to his sickly health, thus allowing Osinbajo to make decisions as the acting president

Buhari is the only Nigerian leader who has left Nigeria and stayed for a long time even beyond the stipulation of the constitution without impeachment or coup

So, you tell me, why won't the VP be popular?

But one thing I like Osinbajo for is that he's one of the most intelligent politicians in Nigeria today...that's if he's not the most intelligent

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by yemisi10: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2018
I see Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi defecting to APC in coming days my opinion though
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by faaz24: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2018
megafem1:
men of gold don't wear gold .
Words
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by toprealman: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
Was going to type these same words.....there is this "something" about him I just like which Buhari lacks.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by babyfaceafrica: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
I love this man's simple dressing but he can do better with different styles, seem to be repeating same dress every time I see his pictures.
who style help?... he has money,power and respect... that is enough!!..even if he walks naked..people will still applaud him pass you..... people's worth are not in cloths or styles...they are inside you
Re: Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday by Diso60090(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2018
shocked
Nogodye:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Survivors Of Gas Explosion In Nasarawa (Photos) / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking / INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.