Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) (1128 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2018
A female student of Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra state, has been left injured after she was allegedly battered by her roommate for eating her food.

It was gathered that the incident which took place at Migu Royal Hostel, Amaokpala, as the roommate allegedly beat her colleague with the help of some other students.

Pepper was alleged to have also been used on the victim as punishment for ‘stealing’.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9387/female-student-battered-by-her-roommate-because-of-food-disturbing-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by Nogodye(m): 4:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Oga o...HungerBad o
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by Alejoc(m): 5:03am On Aug 12, 2018
If this case escalate, they will regret their actions and may even bag jail terms!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by LordsApostle: 5:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Na wa
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2018
was she sleeping? if am the one and I can not fight u, I will bite u like fish

1 Like

Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2018
dollytino4real:
eeww vampire grin

1 Like

Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by Randy100: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2018
dollytino4real:
If you are a thief, you will remain humble and beg your attackers. I think those girls went too far because of mere food. I would gladly feed a "food thief" for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2018
Maybe she finished all the food.

Hunger aint good.
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by blues343(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2018
They Could be Jailed For This .. .
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2018
this is really crazy. just because of food. if she had taken her money she would have killed her oh. no human sympathy at all.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by sotall(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Was she accused of stealing the food

Yes or No.....it's still wrong to have battered her this way
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by addicted268(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is disheartening. Is it that we have lost all shred of humanity in this country for God's sake
Oh God
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
may God have mercy.

lalasticlala come and see
Re: Female Student Battered By Her Roommate Because Of Food (disturbing Photos) by Somerville: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hahahahaha

Wetin I no go read for nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

14 Years Old George Stinney Jr Was Executed For A Crime He Didn’t Commit / Man Narrates Their Experience With Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin/Ore Expressway / Children-killed-as-air-force-accidentally-bombs-borno-village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.