Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! (534 Views)

The Facebook Research Is So Real / Earn 100$+ Monthly With Facebook Research App.... GET IN NOW / Make Money Through This Facebook Research Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! by imagrg(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Nigerians, please take advantage of the Facebook Research offer.
You get paid by Facebook Research Project organisers (UTEST) as you install their research App in your phone.
It is real.
If you are an iphone user, just send your real name and email address to my WhatsApp number as indicated below and I shall register you.
Facebook will then send a download link and a code via your email to you.
Install this app using the code sent and await your payment monthly.
The next payment date is 15 November, 2018
Believe me, it's no scam!
See proof..

Re: The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! by bennymark(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2018
What special skills does installing an app require?
Re: The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! by imagrg(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2018
No. You have to be referred by someone. When you register, you will understand. Thank you for your response please.
bennymark:
What special skills does installing an app require?
Re: The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! by imagrg(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2018
See what I mean....

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Kolo (piggybank), Where You Earn Interest Than Your Bank Savings / ODSG To Award Araromi-lekki Road / Every Ad You Send At Ads Messenger Will Receive 100 GUARANTEED VIEWS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.