Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Videos:davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage While Performing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Videos:davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage While Performing (311 Views)

Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked / Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Videos:davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage While Performing by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Davido performed at a music fest in Namibia last night and security had to step in to protect him after his fans went wild.

Not only were some people thrown off stage, but other security officials had to quickly step in to protect the singer after he was pulled into the very excited crowd.

Davido reportedly lost his shoes in the process. Watch below.

I_am_a_reporter
@june_shimuoshil
lol! No really s/o to the security, that he disnt want to interfere in the first place �� @iam_Davido could have ended up in Damara lokasi #081Every1Fest #081every1Fest #081every1Fest

12:18 AM - Aug 12, 2018
See I_am_a_reporter's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Fenny Nainda
@fennyNainda
#081Every1Fest ek het nie woorde nie oshili

11:17 PM - Aug 11, 2018
See Fenny Nainda's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

I_am_a_reporter
@june_shimuoshil
��� mans too tired and lost his shoes ��‍♀️� Thank you @iam_Davido for the performance �@MTCNamibia #081Every1 #081every1Fest

12:22 AM - Aug 12, 2018
See I_am_a_reporter's other Tweets

Re: Videos:davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage While Performing by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2018

Re: Videos:davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage While Performing by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,seun

(1) (Reply)

Three Men Convicted For The Death Of A Model / Gov. Wike Welcomes Mega-star Singer, Davido And His Crew In Rivers State PHOTOS / Banky And Wife Step Out In Style For Tedx Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.