Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage During His Performance I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage During His Performance I (458 Views)

Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked / Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage During His Performance I by Dupsight: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2018
Davido performed at a music fest in Namibia last night and security had to step in to protect him after his fans went wild.
Not only were some people thrown off stage, but other security officials had to quickly step in to protect the singer after he was pulled into the very excited crowd.
Davido reportedly lost his shoes in the process.

Watch below.

https://amazgist.com.ng/blog/videos-davidos-bodyguard-throws-overzealous-fans-off-stage-during-his-performance-in-namibia/

Re: Davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage During His Performance I by yanabasee(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Heard he has a frog voice!!!....
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Throws Overzealous Fans Off Stage During His Performance I by adeniyi3971(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
he got pulled into the crowd only to loose his shoes smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Admits That His Dad Owns The Private Jet He claimed To Buy. / I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina / Mimi Orjiekwe & Daughter, Jasmine & Nanny As They Jet Out 1st Class To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.