Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Hypocrisy, Now A Way Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrisy, Now A Way Of Life? (228 Views)

Why Faith Is An Unreliable Way Of Determining Truth / Does Prostrating Or Bowing By Way Of Greeting Come Under The Heading Of Shirk? / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy, Now A Way Of Life? by imagrg(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2018
You see, when I see some so called born-again Christians display certain ungodly attitude, I begin to question the their claim to righteousness.
Most Christians do not even understand what it means to be born again.

To be born again and make heaven is to take to the attitude displayed by infants.
The infant bears no grudge against anybody;
He doesn't engage in immoral practices;
He doesn't involve himself in exam malpractice;
He forgives easily.
He displays true love and affection.....and many more righteous acts.

Now, how many Christians can do that?
We live in an era where most Pastors have become ritualists, thieves and masters in the art of deception.

Please, let's emulate Jesus by displaying true righteousness and showing love to one another.
As a Pastor, be a role model to members of the congregation. Do not enrich yourself with the church fund. You rob God of His tithe and offerings. The money is not yours. Go out and work for a living like Paul did.
May the peace of the Lord be with us all.
Re: Hypocrisy, Now A Way Of Life? by Shelumiel: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Nice post . I have a question for you : is it right to seek peace with those who wish you harm continually? I ask this question because I am in such a situation .
Re: Hypocrisy, Now A Way Of Life? by Martinez19(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nice post . I have a question for you : is it right to seek peace with those who wish you harm continually? I ask this question because I am in such a situation .
No.

(1) (Reply)

Moral Dilemma. How Would You Feel? / You Are All Invited / Do You Know The Best Thought And Feeling You Are Suppose To Wear All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.