Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) (844 Views)

2023: We Have Lost Confidence In INEC Conducting Free, Fair Election With BVAS – / INEC Must Convince Us It Is Capable Of Conducting Free, Fair Elections —Olawepo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Watching the Yesterday Election i have this to say that INEC will kill Democracy in Nigeria if they will not seat up and up their game.

How on earth will INEC staff conduct free and fair election with the following pictorial evidence from Bauchi, Kogi and Katsina.

Our Democracy in serious trouble with the latest APC using government apparatus (INEC, POLICE, DSS, Military, Money and Thugs) to destroy electoral process.

This is a very shameful act.

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by madridguy(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2018
The INEC officials need some rest in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Firefire(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Let us wait for the sons & daughters of perdition to come defend this criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2018
So the same man went to Kogi Bauchi and katsina ?.
Lmao .
Ipod don suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by AkpatiOzu1: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
lipsrsealed undecided
supporter of evil

it shall never be well with all supporters of evil called buhari

cc
sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
supporter of evil

it shall never be well with all supporters of evil called buhari

cc
sarrki
ipod don suffer
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by AkpatiOzu1: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2018
that's why i told pdp to be more ruthless.

Apc is a cancer that must be destroyed

killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a collective task
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2018
I talk am. Dem don dey come out.

Wonder if you guys have another country apart from Nigeria?

If we fail to address this rape to our democracy, Nigeria future is blinked.

Quote me unnecessary and be consumed by Fire!

3 Likes

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by AkpatiOzu1: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
4601CE:
ipod don suffer
Chai
[/s]
trash
when you boxed them to conner they'll seek consolation on ipob that torments their generations grin
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Merimental(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Caught Red-handed...
d ruling party is anti-democracy...has it gotten dis bad.
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by LarryBee1k: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Na them

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Yahaya Umoru stabbed to death for snatching ballot box in kogi yesterday

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2018
4601CE:
So the same man went to Kogi Bauchi and katsina ?.
Lmao .
Ipod don suffer

grin grin ipob is a case of the village idiot everyone sympathise with for being extremely dim.

1 Like

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Afamed: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
The INEC officials need some rest in Kuje prison.
My brother, don't believe these people. They can add anything to portray the victory in a bad way. The pictures didn't signify it was from Yesterday elections neither did it show the money was offered by APC agent. When PDP didn't win elections, it was a case of rigging, but when they win, it's a case of free and fair elections.

1 Like

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2018
The set of terrorists & religious extremists supporting these stupidity in the name of love for APC, will surely blame their ENDs.

Nothing more from me.

APC = PDP

1 Like

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2018
My point is that even if the money is for their welfare, I think this can be share at the back scene before starting their work. Sharing money publicly like this can be interpreted into many things.
My opinion.

Afamed:

My brother, don't believe these people. They can add anything to portray the victory in a bad way. The pictures didn't signify it was from Yesterday elections neither did it show the money was offered by APC agent.
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Kogi state government openly distributing cash and gift to people during election and INEC is conducting free an fair election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Afamed: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
My point is that even if the money is for their welfare, I think this can be share at the back scene before starting their work. Sharing money publicly like this can be interpreted into many things.
My opinion.

You are right, but the OP had a mission with the pics. He's trying to make the pictures an APC affair that APC won because of bribing. You can see he's already concluding that the elections were not fair
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

You are right, but the OP had a mission with the pics. He's trying to make the pictures an APC affair that APC won because of bribing. You can see he's already concluding that the elections were not fair

Open your eyes to the reality and stop been childish
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
trash
when you boxed them to conner they'll seek consolation on ipob that torments their generations grin

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

When will you stop supporting criminality.

Nigerians should rise and defend her democracy,

should we all say it should be given a free-day to start election violence.

This should stop.

that is the point
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2018
The OP, lipsrsealed No one on this platform don't know him as PDP paid agent whose duty is to be spreading lies. grin

Afamed:

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
The OP, lipsrsealed No one on this platform don't know him as PDP paid agent whose duty is to be spreading lies. grin

Stop thinking with your anus, think with your brain
Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by engineerboat(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:

Debunk the lies or stop been childish

1 Like

Re: Election: Inec Official Conducting Free And Fair Election (picture) by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018

(1)

BREAKING: Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC With 10,000 Supporters / Ekiti Government Begs Buhari For Forgivenes-say Fayose / Osun 2018: Senate President Bukola Saraki Meet With Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.