Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) (1510 Views)

What Are Those Steps To Becoming A Penetration Tester? / Elearnsecurity – Mobile Application Security And Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking And Penetration Testing For Educational Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) by akj26(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing(VAPT)

We can uncover weak points in your infrastructure and network – and let you know how to put them right. Stay one step ahead of hackers. We will always strive to bring safety and security to your business.

We will utilise the same techniques and tools a real hacker would use and will offer the opportunity to build the strongest of defences for your company. Our penetration testing services can help your enterprise strengthen its security posture 

Our services evaluate an organisations system security by simulating attacks from malicious and unauthorised parties. We provide a comprehensive range of penetration testing services. Our innovative testing methodologies meet the highest levels of security.

Call or Whatsapp AKANJI on 08167044626 for details.

Bug Hunter Nigeria  
Nigeria Reinsurance Building, beside Unity Bank Tower, not far from NNPC Tower, Central Area, Abuja.
Re: Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) by akj26(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Available
Re: Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) by mcqwerty(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
I think you need a corporate website and an online marketing strategy. Contact me via email for details.
Re: Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) by akj26(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Available
Re: Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) by akj26(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Still on
Re: Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing(vapt) by tot3ntanZz: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
More and more often I began to see questions from inexperienced users about what pen testing is and what types of it exist. This is a relatively new topic and quite complex, but I think I can help you figure it out. A penetration test, also known as a pen test, is a simulated cyber attack against your computer system to check for exploitable vulnerabilities. But this is only a short description, you can find more information in this article about what is pen testing?
Here you will find a lot of interesting, and most importantly, useful information about penetration testing, which will definitely come in handy for you in the future!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer / Programmers: Why Are You On Nairaland? / Here Are 8 Amazing Uses Of Java!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.