Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dubai Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Work (1624 Views)

Dubai Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Work by Lanre896(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
H
Re: Dubai Work by nzeobi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
make sure your go with work visa.
ensure you have someone there that will welcome you and help out with accommodation.

you are not likely to get a job of over 2k druham, you will have to combine it with some side hustle.
Re: Dubai Work by otopxy: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
lalasticlala help ur brother
Re: Dubai Work by Analee(f): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lanre896:
Hello everyone, this is my first post on naira after some weeks on viewing comments of some gurus
Am a corper, currently serving in osun state with discipline in mining engineering. I have 4 years working experience in upholstery work( palour chairs work).I have a small baby and a wife.
I have the PLAN of travelling to Dubai by January 2019 after my NYSC, to work and earn money to feed my family n provide for their needs n establish my mum,dad n wife in a petty business here in Nigeria and also try to at least own a home of my own here in Nigeria..am determined not no live the Dubai lavish life since I no my purpose of going there. I have a friend doing furniture work in Dubai for the past 4years +..we both learn work but from different boss he went when I gained admission tho i don't no what the guy has achieved so far. But he has done marriage with is wife,had a baby too and also rented a 2bedroom for her here in Nigeria. They are all in Dubai as i speak. The question is
1. can I get a job that can help to achieve my dream within 2years of work in Dubai??
2.Am discouraged with some comment I see sometimes about Dubai work
3.I need a general advice that can be useful to me on going or not going

N...my friend in Dubai once told me to try n get 600-#700k for the travelling and I will earn my money back just after 2month work...lyk meaning I MAY see work work #300k or so abi?
I don't want to regret my action n bcus am still on hard work getting the little money to make the travelling a success ( am not too good in business to b sincere, I wound have stay to invest it here)
pls help me out...
pls post this to d travel sectn under UAE inquiries sometin..somtin thread js check d travel sectn..experienced ppl are there to help u out abt everything u need to know.
Re: Dubai Work by Lanre896(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hi
Re: Dubai Work by Lanre896(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Dubai Work by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
7ook. Too much for dubai visa..
Re: Dubai Work by okwabayi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
I will warn you beforehand, The UAE and similar Arab countries are fond of seizing workers' visas. This means even if you don't like the job and are (most likely) maltreated you can't leave no matter what. They also never grant workers citizenship -- making it known they only want your labour and not you as an individual. Please aim for European Christian nations, they are more considerate in their ways.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Assessment Invite 2018/2019 / One Acre Fund Recruiting Operations Associate (Graduate/Non-Graduate) / What Do U Know Abt D Chaplains In D Military (navy, Army & Airforce)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.