Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help! Wit Technical Adsense Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Wit Technical Adsense Question (573 Views)

Moving From To Custom Domain Questions. - Adsense Question / How 2 Change Ur 2go Star Progress 2 Ultimate Wit Jst N5 Sms / Plz Can Anybody Help Wit A Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Wit Technical Adsense Question by larion: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hello web gurus, i was abt registering wit google adsense and got to d place they said "enter domain name", i was wondering wat if some1 has 2 or more different website dealing wit different things also if u av a blog talking abt different things how do one target the ads or do u register different account. (many questions along dt line) pls help!
Re: Help! Wit Technical Adsense Question by inf8nity(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
@Larion

Just enter one of the domains. Make sure it is a running site with content. The website will then be reviewed by someone from Google Adsense. Once you have been accepted to the adsense network you will receive an email and you can now add the adsense code to any of your sites without need for validation. But they must stick to Adsense terms and conditions. smiley
Re: Help! Wit Technical Adsense Question by weblite: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
when registering, just enter one of your site that is active and content rich.
So, from that same account, you will generate code and paste on any of your site.

u can paste the code on as a many site as u want.

But when generating u should choose colors that blend with the webpage.
Re: Help! Wit Technical Adsense Question by Albato(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
You can use "channels" to monitor revenue from each website. During the creation of the advert, you will get to a point where you have to "Choose Ad channels".

Basically "Ad Channels" allow you categorise your adverts so you can monitor each advert board's performance. It can be on the same site or on several sites. The channels themselves are just descriptive terms with which you can use to identify which is which among your adverts.

Example. I always name my channels like this. sitename.advert-type.

You said you have two sites: Site1 and Site2. if you wanted to create a 728x90 Leaderboard on each site, you should create 2 of these but create a channel for each. This will allow you monitoir, during reporting, the performace of each site.

The above sounds a bit tech. Let me know if you need more help.

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer Needed. / DELET - PLS / How To Get A "dotcom" (anyname.com) website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.