Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up (1077 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by Correctgist(f): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
A popular cleric has released a damning prophecy about the future of Nigeria, specifically touching on its impending break-up.

Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has revealed the year Nigeria will split and according to him Nigeria as a united nation may not exist beyond 2035.

He made the claim during the recent launch in Lagos of ‘Warning To The Nations’, a book in which he compiled all his prophecies covering the 2018/2019 period, The Herald reports.
The cleric also called for the suspension of the 2019 general election in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele, who was speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s myriad problems, said, “Practice True Federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let there be no election in 2019. After Federalism, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/primate-ayodele-reveals-the-year-nigeria-will-break-up/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by Babiod: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
He should speak peace to the Nation,Africa and it's leader does not yet support referendum.
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
I dey fear this man's prophesy. None of his prophesies was given without coming to pass. He had said Jonathan would lose in 2015 elections even before the fusion of political parties to form the APC. Several of his other prophesies had come to pass
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by DogmaNation: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Biafra will be a better country,when compared to this lie called Nigeria. Ethinic divide from north to south,yet some idiots keeps singing one Nigeria. 1 Nigeria my foot!

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by sulakishop(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
We are watching
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by abokibuhari: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Amen
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by EmirAbj: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
I LOVE ISLAM BECAUSE WE DON'T BELIEVE AND CLAIM TO SEE VISION... UP ISLAM
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by oooduancalmdown: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
I support Nigeria to be balkanized.
Nigeria is a shiity county.
The country is messed up in so many ways.
Shiity infrastructures.
Shiity power supply.
Shiity education system.
Shiity health care system.
Shiity transportation system.
Shitty system of government.
Nigeria should rather be split by 2019. 2035 is too far.
Oodua republic

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by Olachase(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Coolcris:
Looking to buy fairly used electronics such as German freezers and refrigerators, smart television, generators furnitures, sowing machines and sports equipments. Etc. At a very affordable prices. Come to odolowu Warehouse ijesha you'll be glad you did. Call me on 08068059836, Chris is my name. More so, you can buy cars directly from importers as they're been offloaded from containers. Thank you
I want to fix my lg 32 inches led screen how much
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
2035? That's too long. As a Biafran supporter, I believe we shall get our referendum by 2020 and we Igbos will vote en masse to exit Nigeria
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by proudevil: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oya ipobians food is ready no need for agitations just start preparing for the birth of your new country called potopoto republic...pastor werey he knows he might not even live to see even 2025. angry
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by oooduancalmdown: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
awelekiti:
I dey fear this man's prophesy. None of his prophesies was given without coming to pass. He had said Jonathan would lose in 2015 elections even before the fusion of political parties to form the APC. Several of his other prophesies had come to pass
Even though I don't believe in prophesies, this one must come to pass.
This country must split one way or the other.
The country won't improve. Nigeria in 2030 will be worst than 2018.
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up by Lirqur: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
May Allah(Swt) Make it come to pass. I always deceived myself that we were one, although we could be, but it's multi-glaring oneness is a farfetched dream.

Victory For Senate President Bukola Saraki / The Igbo’s In Nigeria And Their Untold Stories Starting From Kano 1945. / Aisha To Start Her Akara And Fried Yam Business - Pics