Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Do You Need Any Type Of Digital Map ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Need Any Type Of Digital Map ? (346 Views)

I Need Any Country Account That Has Perfect Money Secure Pin / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Do You Need Any Type Of Digital Map ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Any Type Of Digital Map ? by ObaOloye: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hey nairalanders, if you're viewing this post and you are a student, a geoscience enthusiast, an n.g.o. or you want to conduct a spatial(geographic) survey of a particular location. AlphOne Geosciences has got the expertise and the means to get the job done for you without burning a hole in your pocket.

We deliver study area maps, digital elevation models, thematic and topographic maps for your use as well as satellite image analysis. We can also aid in enabling you decide on what kind of spatial analysis is best suited for your project.

You can reach us via WhatsApp on 08137928609. We look forward to delivering efficient and satisfying service.
Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Read Books In The World : The Holy Bible Is The 1st / Latest Literary Opportunities For Writers Around The World / Please Help A Soul!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.