Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra (29683 Views)

Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by Obierika(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
RIP to him
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by Coolgent(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
If na poor man u go display his corpse here.
RIP Hon. SSA
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by Anduku: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
They have donated him sad
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by Dollabiz: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
ohhh
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by donqx: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by sweetilicious(f): 2:57am On Aug 13, 2018
hisgrace090:
This life?
Dying without any sign of illness so sorry.

May he rest in peace!
We should be careful of our ways.Maybe Alcohol or low blood sugar.Close work and go home.Stop unnecessary hanging out.

1 Like

Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by sweetilicious(f): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2018
budusky05:
So sad
No wife, kids or no one staying with him?
Was wondering.
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by echelons(m): 5:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Obiano 57-year-old media aide found dead in Awka home

A Senior Special Adviser to the Anambra State governor, Chief Willie Obiano, on Audio-Visual Production, Hon. Randy Chima, age 57 is dead.

He was said to have found dead few days ago in his Nwakpodulu Avenue home Awka, the Anambra State Capital.

According to the police report, the dead of the SSA was reported to B Division, Awka, that one Randy Chima male, age 57, of Nwakpodulu Avenue Awka, slept the previous night and did not open his door the next day. When the door was eventually forced opened after several knocks by his neighbours, his lifeless body was found laying on the bed.

Following the report, Police detectives attached the B Division, led by the DCO visited the scene, photographed the victim and rushed him to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka where he was certified dead by a medical doctor.

And that the Corpse has been deposited at the mortuary for autopsy.

The police said no marks of violence and no foul play suspected at the moment.

The PPRO, Anambra State police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, why confirming the incident, said Investigation is ongoing to ascertain the circumstances surrounding his death.

Half-baked journalists everywhere. Simple reporting filled with so many errors, and to think that this passed through an editor.
I wonder what we'll get if this journalist is told to write an editorial.
I'm sorry for the new generation.

To the dead, Rest in Peace.
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by bamasite(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
So you mean he had no family?

The English in this write up makes me feel all the editors in the country have migrated.
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by Gracesofar(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2018
More reason I don't lock my door when I sleep.

Who knows
Re: Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
May Randy's soul RIP.
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Sack Ozekhome As IPOB Crisis Worsens / Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / ‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.