Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Joke Silva - How Olu Jacobs Knew I Was An Adopted Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva - How Olu Jacobs Knew I Was An Adopted Child. (536 Views)

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva - How Olu Jacobs Knew I Was An Adopted Child. by Happygrandeur: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Joke Silva - How Olu Jacobs Knew I Was An Adopted Child.Veteran Actress, Joke SIlva was featured on a recent edition of LOVEHAVEN magazine, and she spoke on her adoption and how she got to know she was adopted by her parents.

The 56-year-old veteran, was adopted by the late Chief E.A Silva, a reputable lawyer, the then Babajiro of Lagos and his wife late Dr Abimbola Silva a pioneering female doctor, who died in July 2015.

Mrs Joke Silva revealed this recently at the first Annual Conference of Heritage Adoption Support and Advocacy Group (HASAAG).

Panelists at the conference which held in Lagos included a representative from United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Mr. Wilfred Mamah, Mrs. Bridget Ituseli, a counsellor, public speaker, marriage facilitator, teacher and Writer Mrs.Bami Obasanya, who is the Chief Welfare Officer, Child Adoption and Fostering Unit of the Ministry of Youth and Social Welfare, Lagos State, Mr. Oluwatoyin Kotun.

Click the link below to complete readup of joke silva,s first annual conference speech
[url]=http://newbrandgist.com/joke-silva-olu-jacobs-knew-adopted-child/Joke Silva - How Olu Jacobs Knew I Was An Adopted Child.[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Davido Rocks NYSC Kit As He Begins His National Youth Service Corps (photos) / Mercy Johnson Looks Muah As She Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos / 1 Million Followers: Alex’s Celebration Suffers A Slight Setback, As She Loses T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.