Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu (11826 Views)

EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai / Timi Frank Exposes Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by JusticeSeeker: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2018
APC senators are too slow for my liking. Remove these usurpers by any means and let the heavens fall. Who told you Nigerians are in support of these looters?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by exporters101: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Can PDP just shut up and stop provoking the polity

4 Likes

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by justy15: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Newsloft:
grin
but those of you from zombie republic saw it to be right when tambuwal did same thing in 2014
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by klax(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Again

Nigeria is in trouble.

So apc ain't taken their brains to correction camp yet? Why these much painment Hahaha kikikiki the thing pain apc ooo. I could remember how pdp were pained then when all of them dumped pdp and joined apc now it has turned other way.

Sorry apchit

Saraki and Ekeremadu will finish their 4 years either you people like it or not.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by SadMemories(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

Which will turn out to be true eventually.
YOU COULDN'T BE MORE CALCULATIVE BECAUSE WILL THE WAY APC POLITICAL FROGS AND DOGS KEEP CRYING SARAKI UP AND DOWN YOU. MY BROTHER YOU WILL SUSPECT SUCH
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Manolo213:
APC and their political shenanigans...

How? undecided

So because the govt is underperforming they should let impunity thrive ehn? As far as I'm concerned, this would send a message that no one is untouchable. cool
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Lomprico2: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2018
justsayemma:
how do they uncover all this things? and yet they deny Saraki being close to the DSS boss. this new tactics will only get those who reason without logic.

Do you know what a spy or a mole is? They have such inside apc camp.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by cr7rooney10(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2018
They are spreading false news is that what they want? they will b caged at least
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by emmygoldlee(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2018
PDP is now cry cry baby, saraki will be impeached very soon, so PDP should be ready to cry for a long time.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by JusticeSeeker: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2018
APC senators are too slow for my liking. Remove these men and let the heavens fall. Who told you Nigerians are in support of these looters of their common patrimony? Are these not the men who are stealing 13.5mills apart from their normal allowance of 700k from us?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2018
klax:
Again

Nigeria is in trouble.

So apc ain't taken their brains to correction camp yet? Why these much painment Hahaha kikikiki the thing pain apc ooo. I could remember how pdp were pained then when all of them dumped pdp and joined apc now it has turned other way.

Sorry apchit

Saraki and Ekeremadu will finish their 4 years either you people like it or not.

Shall we continue to blame the polithiefcians or people like you who continue to support these thieves y'all call politicians? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by godunia(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2018
It's only in Nigeria that somebody like Saraki is still walking freely.... Ibori did not do half of what Saraki has done against the nation and the ordinary man on the street. Its a matter of time, he's been celebrated because of a common enemy "Buhari", soon this alliance will scatter.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by ikevictor: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2018
Now I know Buhari is really not a dictator...

Cos if it were to be me, More than 78% of PDP thieves will be in jail by now just like Dasuki.

And the rest 22% must have fled the country and become refugees elsewhere!!

That’s true dictatorship!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2018
These people are really losing sleep over Saraki.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Lomprico2: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2018
SadMemories:
YOU COULDN'T BE MORE CALCULATIVE BECAUSE WILL THE WAY APC POLITICAL FROGS AND DOGS KEEP CRYING SARAKI UP AND DOWN YOU. MY BROTHER YOU WILL SUSPECT SUCH

Yes o!

'Saraki must be impeached' - oshiomole

Who will not be on his toes when threatened like this.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by israelmao(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
APC senators are too slow for my liking. Remove these usurpers by any means and let the heavens fall. Who told you Nigerians are in support of these looters?

Some old stories are really boring most especially if they are hypocritical.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by SadMemories(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
And then, does he have any immunity?
Besides is he better than many Nigerians who have been illegally arrested
ILLEGALLY ARRESTED ? DOES ALLAH SUPPORT SUCH. ALLAH IS AGAINST APC LYING SPIRIT OF FROGS AND DOGS.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Adakintroy: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Abeg take this dirty news off my front.

Who cares what they do!..does it look like this people are playing for you.

At this crucial time of hunger. You are dealing with insensitive men. One annoyed little boy with big heart will just stand up on day and execute this fools. They will call it coup.

They think it everybody that tolerate all this rubbish corrupt act in public.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Adebowale89(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
what I know is that PDP will do the same if they've two APC as the presiding principal officers. we know what gej the father of bobo democracy did during his tenure

I don't have any issue with this executive and legislature political tussle

my issue is with buhari incompetencies and dishonest against the welfare of Nigerians, and the economy. nothing seems to be working under his administration

imagine some fools are celebrating roads and railway as achievement in 21 century when some African countries had outsmarted us. shame

buhari and saraki and ike can kill theirselves I don't give a damn
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Lifediary: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
So to change the leadership of the national assembly is the only preoccupation left for this rudderless government despite dragging this country to disrepair and abyss of chronic poverty never seen before in this country??

Someone should tell the loutish chairmo to concentrate all this aggression on this "failed mission" on getting his imported wife pregnant!

Enough of this madness!!

This government has finally distracted its citizens from other important and critical happenings in the country.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Bizibi(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2018
86 mdas are waiting for them to sign the statutory budget and the other for inec and those touts or let me call them dunces are still bent on carrying out another one.....
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by swuftz: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Only the GUILTY are AFRAID..Recently Ekweremadu and PDP have suddenly become undercover agents and perfected the acts of uncovering illusive plots to arrest and jail their ...if your hands are clean why are you afraid of going to the Altar.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Softness147: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Pig kola said APC is the minority.

This their disconjunction of false alarm will make them not to have peace in the remaining days of their life.

That is why you should give up what does not belong to you in order to have peace.

This is how he will be shouting upandan in order not to allow the best president to work.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be hailing him for stopping development.

Then maggot will eat ur castrated dead body soon
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by specco(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2018
StillX10:
APC the party of thugs and dictators
Well said. Even now the chief rascal THUG of all is now their CHAIR.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Lomprico2:
undecided

We don tire abeg! Which kain yeye back n forth be this?
Who is advising this apc goons sef. Election is just few months away, they should leave saraki alone let him enjoy his remaining few months and focus on how to win d heart of their electorate. All this drama is just making people hate them d more n making saraki popular.

The money apc has pumped to bribe both their party members and pdp politicians, if had been used to better the lives of ordinary nigerian would have made the citizenry root for them. angry

Desperate corrupt fools. angry

The Senate presidency position has a lot of rigging power in Nigerian elections
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
seanfer:
PDP should continue raising false alarm... I pray people take them serious when they are saying the truth...

APC miscreants keep foooooling ur selves
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Exponental:

So you didn't see all signals APC shot in the past? Their best weapon now is to cry out!

nigerians easily lose interest in things, pdp is definitely on panic mode, the big question is can pdp continue these outcry daily till 2019 ....

1 Like

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by higherpower: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Justice

1 Like

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Bimpe29: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2018
The plot will surely be in futility.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by NotAZombie: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
seanfer:
PDP should continue raising false alarm... I pray people take them serious when they are saying the truth...
That was the same thing foolish people like you said about the DSS siege until it happened. Zombie oh zombie.
Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by seanfer(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
NotAZombie:

That was the same thing foolish people like you said about the DSS siege until it happened. Zombie oh zombie.

It's Very easy to know someone who is living a frustrated life even while hiding behind the Keyboard

1 Like

Re: PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu by Oblang(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2018
PDP and uncovering new plan are like...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judiciary: Enugu Completes 10 Court Halls In Nsukka / What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.