Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) (1448 Views)

You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! / Study Abroad In Malaysia - No Agents, Deal Directly With The University / Study In Sweden For Free? A Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, are you tired of written Jamb and post jamb every year? are you tired of the sick educational system in Nigeria? do you have zeal and will to study abroad?. Here is your answer and an opportunity as well to study abroad without paying a penny on school fees.

Their are many countries who allow student to come from other countries to study in their country absolutely free, countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, e.t.c. But i will suggest Finland because in other countries the admission process is somehow complicated.

I will start with masters, if you want to study for masters in Finland, you must go for TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) pass it, then you will now sit for their exam, pass that on also, you are in.

For undergraduate course, you don't need TOEFL, all you need is your O'Level certificate, go to their website (their website is on the E-Book i will introduce to you) register and wait for the date of the exam.

NB: Undergraduate applicants does not need TOEFL

The school's portal will be opened on October and closed February.

After registration the venue of the exam will be communicated to you through your mail. usually for West Africa their examination center is always either Abuja or Ghana.

You can be working while studying, a list of website where you can look for job on line is included in the E-Book mentioned above.

I don't want to talk too much, all the info you need as been compiled into an E-Book. Admission into 4 countries was discussed exclusively, in the E-Book.

E-BOOK: the E-Book contains info on how u will go about everything, it will guide from the beginning to the end.

So what are you waiting for!!! this is an opportunity of a lifetime,

If you are interested in the E-Book contact me through either mail, dsameasme001@yahoo.com or Tell: 08058463166, 08068048858.
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by ajibey(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
If u want to help post the e-book and if fees are included state it and stop telling people to send you email to beg you or call to start prostrating to you. undecided embarassed
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by tigerpaws(f): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
simplicit:

Fellow Nigerians, are you tired of written Jamb and post jamb every year? are you tired of the sick educational system in Nigeria? do you have zeal and will to study abroad?. Here is your answer and an opportunity as well to study abroad without paying a penny on school fees.

Their are many countries who allow student to come from other countries to study in their country absolutely free, countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, e.t.c. But i will suggest Finland because in other countries the admission process is somehow complicated.

I will start with masters, if you want to study for masters in Finland, you must go for TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) pass it, then you will now sit for their exam, pass that on also, you are in.

For undergraduate course, you don't need TOEFL, all you need is your O'Level certificate, go to their website (their website is on the E-Book i will introduce to you) register and wait for the date of the exam.

NB: Undergraduate applicants does not need TOEFL

The school's portal will be opened on October and closed February.

After registration the venue of the exam will be communicated to you through your mail. usually for West Africa their examination center is always either Abuja or Ghana.

You can be working while studying, a list of website where you can look for job on line is included in the E-Book mentioned above.

I don't want to talk too much, all the info you need as been compiled into an E-Book. Admission into 4 countries was discussed exclusively, in the E-Book.

E-BOOK: the E-Book contains info on how u will go about everything, it will guide from the beginning to the end.

So what are you waiting for!!! this is an opportunity of a lifetime,

If you are interested in the E-Book contact me through either mail, dsameasme001@yahoo.com or Tell: 08058463166, 08068048858.

@Poster,

Did you study Abroad?

Nobody is going to send you email or ring you

If you want to help post it here! angry
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2010
u are right i forgot to tell u that the the E-Book will cost u #2000 only. I paid for it also ok and i can't paste the E-Book here because it is not for free. You don't acquire knowledge free, it cost u something and this will cost you just two thousand naira half of the amount i paid.
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2010
This is an opportunity u shld grab with both hands
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by tigerpaws(f): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2010
simplicit:

u are right i forgot to tell u that the the E-Book will cost u #2000 only. I paid for it also ok and i can't paste the E-Book here because it is not for free. You don't acquire knowledge free, it cost u something and this will cost you just two thousand naira half of the amount i paid.

Thief
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2010
I dont blame u, people like u will end regretting@ tigerpaws
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by tigerpaws(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
simplicit:

I dont blame u, people like u will end regretting@ tigerpaws

Nahhhh!! You will regret it instead!

THIEF
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
i dont have time to trade words with you ok, People like dont have ambition, and u shouldnt influence others. Knowledge is not cheap, it is not for free ok, it will cost u something, but if u think am a thief for trying to help,no probs, u can go to hell for all i care @tigerpaws
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by Raylight2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
Wat's free in it? wil u gt my visa, pay flight fair, pay 4 accommodatn, medical bill & feed me 4 a whole session?ans pls
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by justwise(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
simplicit:

i dont have time to trade words with you ok, People like dont have ambition, and u shouldnt influence others. Knowledge is not cheap, it is not for free ok, it will cost u something, but if u think am a thief for trying to help,no probs, u can go to hell for all i care @tigerpaws

Shut the hell up, she is right you are simply a thief
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by legitstabl: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2010
Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hey guys why do you want to crucify me? all becos i said u shld pay for it huh? Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good things are not for free. People like u perish becos of lack of knowledge. I sorry for you. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
simplicit:

Hey guys why do you want to crucify me? all becos i said u shld pay for it huh? Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good things are not for free. People like u perish becos of lack of knowledge. I sorry for you. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You are a hungry thief, u have e-book that will help pple study free abroad and u still in Nigeria trying to stealing from pple?
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by legitstabl: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
simplicit:

HEY GUY DON'T SHOUT ON ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
StOp scamming nigerian
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ok guys enuf of this ok? If u want it for free just beg me for it and i will pity u and give it to u free ok or are u too big to beg? huh
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by legitstabl: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
simplicit:

Ok guys enuf of this ok? If u want it for free just beg me for it and i will pity u and give it to u free ok or are u too big to beg? huh

Enuf of what? If you don't stop given useless info i will not stop. I DON'T NEED YOUR FREE GIFT
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by simplicit(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
ok if u want it, i will forward it to u, just tell u want it ok
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by tmed1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
guy abeg i need am ooo, this is my e-mail taiwo.ahmed84@ymail.com
Re: Study Abroad Abolutely Free (a Lifetime Opportunity: Don't Miss It) by davmor(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Simplicit, Please ignore all the issues, Nigerians need information most crucially @ this 9ja @50.
Please I need the e-book please I will appreciate if you send to me on davi_heroricman@yahoo.com
please i don't have money as I am dependent to my uncle.
tanx a miilion

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Poly H.n.d List Is Out. / Heard UTME Is Now In Colour Not Type / The Latest Webometric Ranking Of Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.