Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Real Anointing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Real Anointing (504 Views)

"Under The Anointing" Check This Out, You Gonna Like It. / Pushing Anointing - You Will Laugh After Watching This Drama Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Anointing by omoeyan12345: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
I just finish 7 days vigil on my way home i brach to a friend house i told him did he know that GOD call me that am the one that is runing from GOD's work.
He lauh and laugh and said if truely am a prophet i should perform only one miracle
my GOD is gr8 and never disapoint me one day as i pray in their compound, all the dead body that has been buried since year 1990, 1997, 2000 they rose and and as am talking now they are livinig in the house alive but many dont know them again

(1) (Reply)

What I Think About Nigerian Police� - Madiba Of Comedy / Ladies Beware! / WARNING! EXTREMELY FUNNY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.