Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (28891 Views)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by klbakare(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Shampoo77:
Why is it that apart from DSS, the guns of the other security agencies including the army, navy, air force always use Cello tapes to tie their magazines and guns?
the best of the force men, the best equipment, the best weapons are used to secure the lives of politicians. Because they think we are less important.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by hardex123: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
The man is fake and hypocrite
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
carinmom:

The guy is fake and a hypocrite, he once claimed to be an Islamic scholar, when I admonished him to desist from hypocrisy he started insulting me.
Trouble go sleep, some jobless youths go go wake am. Wetin concern Muslims and book haram killing a soldier, abi na buhari establish book haram.
Everything can be taken from a Hater apart from his hate. He won't let go!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
BuariCopyPaste:
We want to see his decapitated carcass and subsequently move the thread to joke section, it's rightful section.
what's wrong with you are you normal atall
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by laliga01: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari budgeted billions for those...
But where is the money you ask
Your guess is as good as mine

Mr integrity is chilling at a London guest house getting lap dances from international oloshos...

No zombie will die well

Lolx.... Getting lap dance got me rolling on the floor.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by generalbent: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
My regular, you left barrack so soon, going for the battle against insurgency, we your entire regular in 174 batallion, ikorodu would forever miss you. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by generalbent: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
That picture wasn't taken from sambisa forest, that was the pics he took when he was in barrack here before his redeployment to North East
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by EmirAbj: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
MAYBE BY THE TIME BOKO HARAM WILL SEND ALL NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TO EARLY GRAVE, THEY (NIGERIA ARMY) WILL TAKE OVER OF ASO ROCK AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE... #MilitaryIntervention
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by obaayo2: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sourcekode:

Bro thats an AK47, a very deadly weapon with the rate of fire; Cyclic rate of fire:
600 rounds/min
Combat rate of fire:
Semi-auto 40 rounds/min
Bursts 100 rounds/min
With a muzzle velocity of 715m/s
It is the most popular and the most widely used assault rifle in the world
This weapon uses a 7.62mm round which can do massive damage, just wiki or google it. The AK is not a hunters toy
that's not an AK.
It's a FAL FN rifle.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by DaV8King(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shampoo77:
Why is it that apart from DSS, the guns of the other security agencies including the army, navy, air force always use Cello tapes to tie their magazines and guns?

Because DSS tend to go for "quiet" ops that need LESS ammunition versus the others that go for "loud" operations that need MORE ammunition.

Compare a targeted arrest/patrol/killing with war. Which situation needs more bullets/ammunition?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by DaV8King(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
klbakare:
the best of the force men, the best equipment, the best weapons are used to secure the lives of politicians. Because they think we are less important.

Wrong boss.

Not everything is politics you know.

DSS tend to go for "quiet" tactical ops that need LESS ammunition versus the others that go for "loud" operations that need MORE ammunition.

Compare a targeted arrest/patrol/killing with war. Which situation needs more bullets/ammunition?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by DaV8King(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
davillian:

LMAO, every gun in Nigeria is now AK 47

Bro e tire me o.

GON needs to educate her population more generally tbh
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rot in hell
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by klbakare(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
DaV8King:

Wrong boss.

Not everything is politics you know.

DSS tend to go for "quiet" tactical ops that need LESS ammunition versus the others that go for "loud" operations that need MORE ammunition.

Bros whatever you say, all I can say is that I have seen the security detail/convoy of some politicians and I assure you they more combat ready and equipped than those ones left to secure our own lifes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Fire Razes Governor Ganduje’s Residence In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.