Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

VIDEO: CR7 Scores His First Goal For Juventus In 8 Minutes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: CR7 Scores His First Goal For Juventus In 8 Minutes (861 Views)

Osimhen: Italian Police Probe Serie A Transfers, Juventus In The Spotlight / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: CR7 Scores His First Goal For Juventus In 8 Minutes by thegeniusmedia: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
“Great club, first of all it is a great club. Since I was a kid, I looked at this team and said I hope to play there one day. Now I will play for a fantastic club, one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m happy…….“It’s the biggest club in Italy, one of the best in the world, so it was an easy decision, as Juve are an unbelievable club.”…CR7

Cristiano Ronaldo who started off his football campaign for his new club, Juventus FC today, scored his first goal for the Italian club within 8 minutes.Cristiano Ronaldo made his long-awaited debut for new club Juventus since his £100million move from Real Madrid earlier this summer, against their B team in a friendly at Villar Perosa. Although this is a very useful exercise for all involved......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/08/12/video-cr7-scores-his-first-goal-for-juventus-in-8-minutes/

(1) (Reply)

Sure Winning & Draw Prediction / High Stakes With Merrybet, Bet9ja, Sportybet , Nairabet And Betking / First African Country To Build Stadium On Water :see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.