Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? (515 Views)

Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt / The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.first Batch Admission Lists Out! / The Federal Polytechnic Idah Hnd Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? by awuf2008: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
Despite the recent abrogation of UTME by
Federal Government Of Nigeria, yet Unilag
still go ahead to conduct the exam.

Should University of Lagos (Unilag) be sanctioned by F.G?

For me, they should face the wrath of the F.G and sanctioned severely.

How about you? whats your view.

please post yours here.
Re: Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? by oolu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2010
sanction ko, sanction ni, y are u scared?? post utme is for those with guts and brains.
Re: Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? by ponpon(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
@oluu i pray God favours u wit d way u blabbing n unilag p.jamb is lrab
Re: Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? by oolu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2010
I guess you are just a coward Jamb customer. You better go and read your books.
Re: Should Unilag Be Sanctioned By The Federal Govt? by Raylight2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
Why now?

(1) (Reply)

I Knew It Was A Scam Right From Time But I Was Shouted Down For All My Effort / O.a.u / Unilorin Mata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.