Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

BREAKING!! POGBA On His Way Out Of Man United… See His Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING!! POGBA On His Way Out Of Man United… See His Reasons (374 Views)

Videos Of Paul Pogba On Stage With Grammy Winner, Burna Boy Parklife Festival / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! POGBA On His Way Out Of Man United… See His Reasons by 2Ebisco: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
French World Cup winner, Paul Pogba has revealed that is not happy at Manchester United and he will probably seek another challenge away from the club.

He disclosed this after his team’s victory over Leicester in the opening match of the season.

He said;

“When you’re not happy, you can not do your best. There are things I can not talk about, I can be fined,”

On the differences of his views in Manchester United and the French national team, he said;

“I am the same, of course the team is different. I continue to enjoy football, but as I said, when you are comfortable, confident and well mentally, everything is easier,” .

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-pogba-on-his-way-out-of-man.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: BREAKING!! POGBA On His Way Out Of Man United… See His Reasons by Anduku: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! POGBA On His Way Out Of Man United… See His Reasons by Bluezy13(m): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Before the game...

Not after the game.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Latest List Of Top Ten Richest Men World Wide(bill Gates Moves Below) / Legendary Pop Icon, Madonna Turns 60 Today! / Poverty Is The Worst Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.